Chapter 15: Jinns on a mission

~Jayden's pov

Me and Jaylen agree that I'll be the one to call Tessa to invite are friends who are obviously jinns . I call Tessa but it goes straight to  voice-mail after 3 more unanswered calls I send her a text message.
Message body(J for Jaylen , T for Tessa)
J : Lil sis are you missing , you better reply me , I have important info.  1:23 pm

T : what is that sick piece of info you have to offer , be quick bout it .   1: 53 pm

J : it took you a whole thirty minutes to reply by the way invite Sarah and hailey to the house for dinner tomorrow ,I have a mission for them .   1: 54 pm

T : whatever you need them for , it better not be stupid or else.......   
1 : 54 pm

J : ok ok ok , bye♡  XOXO

T :❣XOXO

End of message body

I was happy the first step to getting my mate is complete , now over to step two .

~Mike's pov

I am frustrated as hell me and Mina were sitting in the sitting room on how to handle this pending issue with Mika I'm missing her badly she didn't come home, this is the first time this has happened and she didn't call .  " What do we do I'm tired as hell I have a bunch of contracts and documents to attend to "  I half yelled at Mina " I think we should just tell her I'm fucking tired of this I miss My twin, it wouldn't change anything "Mina replied obviously stressed . Just as I'm about to reply her , the door creaks open slowly and we turn our necks to find a very  ...........................

Author's note
Firstly , I'm getting better at cliffhangers  . Secondly , i need a new cover for my two books , if I don't get a reply by 31st August . I'll make it myself I guess .
Thirdly for those who don't know XOXO means kisses and hugs.
Fourthly , I feel as though no one likes my novel , I need ur support to keep moving .
Please Comment

           Share

            Follow

          Vote
Love💖

      Ivy 🎀