Chapter 18 : Mates !!!

~Mike pov

Mina and Mika left for the magical realm yesterday , I decided to go for a run to cool off . I ran farther into the woods when a heavenly scent hit me , I ran to the direction of the scent then I saw two wolves one was hazel colored, the other was brown colored . I transformed back to human but my wolf was still in charge " Mate " my wolf growled . The two wolves transformed back to human then I recognized Jessa, Mika friend . " Miles ? " Jessa said .

******(time skip because I'm lazy , they talked about mate stuff , now Jessa ask about Mika whereabouts.)          

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"Quick question , where's Mika , isn't she home " my mate, Jessa asks in one go ." Oh , she and- " I explained "well , incase you don't know her mates are off to the same magical realm to find a witch " Tessa remarks   sassily causing Jessa to roll her eyes "No biggie , it's kinda cool . They'll get to meet each other and do a lot of bonding " I say wriggling my brows ,Tessa smacks my arm while Jessa just giggles loudly "Did you ever have a huge urge or want to meet your mate and just get to know and do 'stuff' with them or you're the tye that just sits back and wait for whatever to happen - Jessa asks admist her giggles -I think I'll go with the first one - I said with a boyish grin spread across my face.

Äüţhöřś ņõţē
Hey fams , what are your thoughts on this short chapter . I promise to make the next longer.

Please Comment

           Share

            Follow

          Vote
Love💖

      Ivy 🎀