She covered her face with her ball mask and offered her hands to Keral mid-way. When he noticed the help, he didn't have any seconds thought and accepted it. He reached the hand of unknowns and stepped his feet to the saddle's foot hole and hopped on; he tightened his grip by the person and held from back completely.  

Keral opened his eyes when he felt the horse stop. Where is Kera? he asked 

I'm the one who rode all way here! said Kera taking her mask and hat which made her long black hairs to fell. Keral was completely in his thoughts as he saw her near the lake with her black void hairs and gaze of a universe and yet again thinking as her a scenery. 

Alright everyone you people are exiled from this town now said Trish and everyone laughed knowing they could never again a proof over that Jack and Kera helped Trish to escape. Wind! let's go home! said Kera to her white horse. Aislin took Trish away and everyone went back to the second alchemist house. Ah! the Dream town air! said Jack and hit the couch immediately. 

Kera also hit beside Jack and slept soundly while Keral was just getting through the day in his mind. I can't live with them he thought but looking back to the Alchemist's painting and Kera's open hairs while sleeping he couldn't help to think 'Maybe a little while after.' 

As the  morning came Keral received a letter under name of Kera from Winter town's Mayor aka Dr. Munchin. Oh my god! he said and while having breakfast he handed over the letter to Jack first. Give it to her not me! said Jack and Keral gave up too.

Kera! a letter for you from your father! 

Kera's face frowned, all scared, all sad and Keral never had saw these expressions before on her face. She stared at the letter and gulped in while opening the letter. Jack asked what is it about?

Invitation to the party for my brother!  she answered and rubbed her eyes. I can't go! she said but Jack insisted because he also got the invitation from her mother to be there with her. She asked me to bring the box said Jack handing over to Kera knowing she can never say no to Miss Clove, Jack's mom. She also said to dress as a woman! chuckled Jack and so did Kera seeing how Jack is happy as he is going to meet her mother after a long time. 

Keral join us suggested Jack and so did Kera. They were ready for the party, and everyone was with their mask. Keral and Jack were waiting down the stairs when they saw Kera walking down the stairs with her white mask having a snowflake with autumn leaves and a feather attached to it. The mask was so structural but the dress being soft as if it was a waterfall. Her shoulder was showing off and her gaze was full of rebel and hatred. The mixture of blue in between the whites; It was clear she is not there to attend the party but to show her rage and rebel towards her family.  So serenely putting a knife on throat thought Keral. 

What a great choice of dress to start a drama laughed Jack and offered his hands as gentle man and a partner to the ball. Keral! don't call me Kera there! just Snow! 

Got it!

And call me Mr. Handsome not Jack! said Jack and everyone laughed. As they walked in everyone eye's caught Kera's presence and dress. How lavishing some said and some; how shameful. Jack reunited to his mom giving her a warm hug and so does Kera. Oh my! my daughter is so beautiful she said and Kera smile brightly as in truly. Her true smile said Keral and looked around as he made eye contact with Kera. 

Little Snow some people called, and Kera got busy until Clove took her for drinks by the gallery.  Miss Clove!

Kera! I have given my son to you! 

I know Miss Clove!

I told him to follow you because you were different from everyone. You are his best of friends so don't let me down! because if you did you know the cost!

I know! you will kill me! chuckled Kera and heard the announcement of his five-year-old brother calling everyone. Keral came up to Kera whispering, 'He is so small!' 

Of course! my parents had to have a replacement of me said Kera which made Keral quiet. His brother Shohei was trying to find his sister and felt a paper in his hand when Jack shook hands with him, he then knew what it was about. She is here! you know how to find her said Jack and Shohei smiled. When the ball started with its sweet voice of violin everyone started to dance in with their partner and Kera asked Keral's hand. What? Jack is with his mom, and I have to start a drama! said Kera which made Keral laugh, and he accepted it after Kera's nagging times after. 

As they danced through Keral could feel the fragrance of sweet patchouli on her dress. You are better than I thought said Kera and Keral held closely saying 'I might not ride a horse but following you lady is more of a sport and I'm good at it.' Kera smiled and danced even more gracefully when Keral lifted her up by the air and let her spread her wings of her freedom she had always thought of until the music changed and so does the partner changed circling around laughing and bluffing about their life. Kera got to a point where her dance partner had a familiar voice and warmness when he held her closely.  

No more other dreamers said the person and Kera looked at to his brown eye gaze looking back at her. She noticed the mask same as her but with Autumn leaves having little of snowflake attached to it and a feather side same as her. His smile she knew, 

Glance???!!!