Oh no! the cellar is attacking! help! screamed Kera and guards came. They immediately pulled Jack over and fell. Jack was furious as he was leaving the prison. Damn old man! he cursed and made a scene over the prison cells underground. The guards were acting weird seeing Jack and Kera knowing stories of them helping their officers out of prison but as the situation was under control, they felt relived, but guards did follow Kera and Jack to the carriage. Nothing wrong with them said one of the guards but they did spoke too soon. 

A voice came over and then everyone saw Trish running up with handcuffs on

A voice came over and then everyone saw Trish running up with handcuffs on. For future! just in case 'We didn't do it' said Jack and guards didn't left them as they were doubtful, but plan was in someone else's hand. Someone who is Kera's type!!! an eye of a painter and hands ears of exploring wonders! though Trish as he was finding the horse and Keral that Jack and Kera had mentioned. 

Handcuffs! handcuffs! said Keral again and again. T-Trish? he said and gave him the horse which made Trish look at him 'You think I can ride a horse with handcuffs?' 

No! nope!! Let me help! said Keral and as he helped Trish to hop on, Trish fell to the other side into the twigs and grasses which horse was eating. Oh boy! said Trish knowing Keral is new to everything happening here. Sir!! sir! I'm so sorry but said Keral and started to cry in embarrassment, 'I don't know how to ride a horse.'

Oh boy!!! oh lord! 

Jack felt weird thinking why their horses are not here yet. Ker! something is wrong! 

You know what we have to do! 

Kera and Jack kicked up the door of opposite sides of the carriage; making guards to fall and ran towards where Keral was. Jack saw one of the horses and called Kera as he saw Trish and Keral trying to hop on the horse. 

Take Trish! he is our priority said Kera and split away to confuse the guards following them. Kera climbed by the windows and bricks of old houses by the alley and found one of their horses. She whistled and said Wind!!! The horse started to run by the alley removing every obstacle in way even the guards and Kera was running over the rooftop when she jumps over people's house making her way to the other side of the house windows and lowering her height with it so they both wouldn't get hurt. She did her final jump and landed to horse falling little by the side but got her control over it because of the saddle.