Chapter 4 Enemy of an Enemy is a Friend

Start from the beginning

 Shen Bohan had nothing to do but continue to be scolded by his mother.

 "I don't care what you do with this matter, you should calm me down as soon as possible, you know?! Don't you want to wait for your grandfather or Shen Yijin to find out about this matter, and let them come forward to settle it for you?" "...Yes,

 I Got it." Shen Bohan replied dejectedly.

 It's easy to say, but it's not that simple to operate.

 After trying to delete the video failed, in addition to spending money on major forums to suppress the popularity, they also tried to buy trolls to bring rhythm to clean up their own crimes.

 But how to cleanse it?

 Netizens obviously didn't believe that those bettors were just joking.

 ——After all, the video is very long. From Yan Jingxun's despairing appearance on the rooftop to his walking down without looking back, people shot him back and forth. The content couldn't be more real. Lin Li and the others did say a lot of things too much if.

 If you want to explain it to netizens, you can't do it out of context.

 I want to throw the blame on Yan Jingxun, saying that flies don't bite seamless eggs, and that he deserves what he deserves.

 ...Although Shen Bohan didn't want to do this at first.

 But who would have thought that the throwing pot plan would have failed at all.

 ——Last night, Yan Jingxun seemed to be a different person, his calm and calm demeanor almost beat Lin Li and the others.

 Yan Jingxun's appearance is the most popular little fresh meat style nowadays, with red lips and white teeth, but he is extremely spotless, pure and pleasing in the video.

 The despair on his expression in the early stage of the video was not fake, but what he said in the later stage made all the netizens who were worried about him proud. Some netizens even directly claimed that they had witnessed the transformation and awakening of life, and even drew a manga for this incident... ...

 Passers-by were overwhelmingly supporting him in the video. Compared to him, Lin Li and the others looked ugly.

 It's clear at a glance who is good and who is bad, how can you throw the pot away, and how can you clean it up?

 For this reason, Shen Bohan and the others had a real hemorrhage:

 they could only continue to stir up new topics, buying popularity and hype for several traffic in the entertainment industry in turn, in order to divert the attention of netizens and suppress the popularity of that video .

 The second-generation ancestors who got into trouble and lost their money had to hide quietly at home and keep a low profile for two days, waiting for the storm to pass.

 During this period, Jing Xun had already returned to the classroom as an ordinary college student.

 He personally saved the video on the Internet, but the follow-up public opinion against the rich second generation was unexpected by Jing Xun.

 A surprise?

 Anyway, Jing Xun didn't think too much about the miserable situation of Zha Gong and his little gang.

 If he hadn't replaced himself yesterday, when the original owner was really forced to jump by them and scolded for not loving himself, who would take action and delete this video from the Internet?

 What's more, there is also the hatred of the glass of water...

 Of course, Jing Xun didn't want to make trouble and punish those people on his own.