Chapter 14 Work

[Jing Xun:? ]

 [Mr.: My message]

 [Jing Xun: I know]

 ...

 Of course I can see it too, this is your message.

 Actually, it really doesn't have to be so formal... What Jing Xun wanted to say was this.

 But since people have already sent it over, it doesn't make sense to talk about it.

 Long press the picture directly to save this form to the phone.

 Jing Xun edited the text: [Thank you, sir, for the cake, and the watch...]

 Before finishing editing, the WeChat notification sounded again.

 [Mr.: Go to bed early. ]

 Jing Xun: ...

 Is this the end of today's conversation with him? Urging him to sleep is equivalent to saying goodnight?

 Jing Xun subconsciously deleted the text he was editing.

 It's normal...

 After all, Mr. Shen has been so busy all the time, even if it's not time to sleep, the two of them probably won't communicate through WeChat anymore.

 Especially during the more than three hours we just got together, except for answering the necessary calls, this elder brother didn't check the phone the whole time, obviously he didn't have the habit of playing with his mobile phone.

 Adding WeChat is probably talking about this kind of "official business".

 Jing Xun quite understands. He is not a person who particularly likes to use mobile phones, and he never had the habit of chatting on WeChat before.

 Although in his memory, the original owner and Zha Gong often chatted through communication software.

 The original owner is usually very busy at work, but the slag Gong who is in love will often send WeChat to ask him what he is doing, if he has eaten, and the original owner who is blinded by love will find time to reply to slag no matter how busy he is. attack.

 For me, it might be a kind of flirting, a kind of fun between lovers, and a way to promote the relationship with Zha Gong.

 But when it comes to Jing Xun... imagine if someone texts him on WeChat all day long, just to ask if he has eaten and what he is doing...

 He probably won't be bothered to reply.

 So it's best to stay like this.

 Leave space and leeway for each other, and each takes what he needs.

 [Yeah, going to bed soon, good night sir]

 After posting the text, Jing Xun also sent a good night emoji.

 [Good night. ]

 After this good night, the phone stopped moving.

 After making sure that the other party would not look for him again, Jing Xun briskly put his phone aside and continued to browse various recruitment websites.

 But he didn't know whether it was because he said good night, or because he was really tired this day, and he soon felt sleepy.

 He simply turned off the computer, put the chair back under the desk, and Jing Xun climbed up the ladder to the upper bunk.

 "Huh? Ah Xun, you went to bed so early." Yang Yi first noticed the movement on his side, and then looked at the time: "The lights haven't been turned off yet." "Yeah." Jing Xun shrank himself into the