Chapter 67 Brother Ember's daughter-in-law

Games and krypton gold were often mentioned by seniors long before Jing Xun came here. Although he hasn't played games much, he once made some small programs for game companies. He always needs to know something about the public and the market, so he is no stranger to this field.

 Unexpectedly, Shen Yijin, who has already stood at the top of the Dragon City business empire, has never heard of this.

 Jing Xun: "...So sir, you have never played any online games?...Haven't you learned anything about it?"

 Shen Yijin replied: "No."

 "..."

 Well, WeChat like Mr. It's normal for people who don't chat, don't play games, and haven't heard of such a popular internet term...

 "Does Xiao Xun want to do it?"

 Shen Yijin asked suddenly.

 Jing Xun: ...? !

 "Do, what are you doing?"

 He asked in surprise, looking at himself and Shen Yijin who were wrapped in neat suits, although it didn't feel right, he still couldn't help thinking, could it be that on the morning of the engagement day, the husband finally felt something? To...

 Shen Yijin said as a matter of course: "Make online games."

 Jing Xun: "..."

 Jing Xun reacted for a few seconds before realizing that the gentleman meant to ask him if he wants to develop? Develop? Games...

 "I didn't like this field very much before." Shen Yijin explained while thinking: "If Xiao Xun likes it, he can also become a game company again." "...Don't!" Jing Xun said quickly

 :

 " I just said it casually."

 Shen Yijin looked down at him, a trace of doubt flashed in his dark eyes: "But why is Xiao Xun's face red?"

 Jing Xun: "..."

 So yes, what is he doing? What are you blushing about?

 I am really too impure.

 It doesn't matter if it's not pure.

 Also often blush. Often exposed to impurity.

 This is...

 and fortunately, Mr. is an overly pure person.

 See? Can't figure this out.

 Well, then they can be regarded as a pot with a lid.

 God, a match made in heaven?

 Jing Xun touched his hot face, and the young man in the mirror did the same. The slender and white fingertips are lightly covering the flushed cheeks, like peach blossoms touched by a jade pen, and also like floating clouds and sunset glow in the sky.

 He himself thought it looked good.

 No wonder Mr. likes to touch his face...

 "Ah, should we hurry up? We're going to be late..." The narcissistic Jing Xun suddenly bowed and picked up the shoes that Shen Yijin had prepared for him, Carry directly to the entrance to change shoes.

 Wishing to run out of the locker room at the speed of light, Jing Xun didn't see that after he ran away, Shen Yijin began to arrange his clothes slowly, and tied his tie skillfully with his slender fingers. The tall and handsome man in the mirror, A smile overflowed from the corner of his lips.

 The banquet started in the evening.

 Jing Xun went to the company with Shen Yijin in the morning and went to work to handle affairs normally.