Chapter 9 Shen What???

"If possible, I hope we can live together. Please rest assured that I will fulfill all my responsibilities as a husband, and I will not treat you badly in all aspects, whether before or after marriage." Mr. Long Legs spoke again, his voice deep and

 rough , like a simple and deep cello tone: "Of course, you have the right to refuse at any time." "

 ..."

 When the other party said this, Jing Xun was still reading the medical report.

 Honestly he doesn't discriminate against patients.

 He was even more satisfied with the other party's way of throwing everything in front of him and giving him the right to choose than deliberately concealing it.

 Since he was sick since he was a child, unlike others, Jing Xun best understood the kind of dignity that patients want to maintain.

 No one wants to be labeled as a patient by others, let alone a mental problem...

 It takes a lot of courage to open one's own situation nakedly in front of others.

 Not to mention that the other party is only asking for his own opinion.

 In fact, if he really has the effect of a tranquilizer, he can also deceive him in many ways.

 But the other party didn't.

 Jing Xun admired this man.

 It can be seen that the high society in Dragon City in this book is not all hypocrites like Slag Gong.

 Strangely enough, the other party's image in Jing Xun's eyes not only did not decrease, but on the contrary abruptly increased it.

 Even though his face is still indifferent, and his eyes are cold and stern, it always makes people want to retreat subconsciously.

 But...

 "But why do you have to get married?"

 Jing Xun still didn't understand.

 And in order not to hit the sick gentleman as much as possible, to prevent the other party from misunderstanding something and hurting his soul, he quickly added: "If you don't mind, you can come to me when you are in a bad mood..."

 Suddenly felt that the words might be a bit ambiguous, Jing Xun's ears turned red: "Ah, I mean, sir, if you want, we can do something else, just... nothing else, just read books and play chess or something The..."

 Hey, why is this getting weirder the more you say it!

 "Because we slept together."

 "..."

 The man didn't misunderstand what he meant, but he obviously didn't understand Jing Xun's question.

 The other party's peach blossom eyes were also full of doubts: "This is the best way, isn't it?"

 Jing Xun: "..."

 He seemed to understand the other party's meaning.

 How can something that happened never happen?

 It was as if a finger had just brushed the cheek, and it would feel hot there.

 Will remember, will remember.

 Does the other party mean that since they have had such a bad past and are just suitable for each other, it is very logical for them to develop into a marriage partner...?

 Jing Xun raised his eyes, and met this person's eyes for the first time.

 The other party is not only tall and tall, but also has an extremely correct sitting posture.