Chapter 4 Enemy of an Enemy is a Friend

After Jing Xun made some manipulations, the video was indeed circulated on the Internet.

 Although the trending searches on Weibo have been suppressed, because the video has always existed, and the behavior of some wealthy second generations who have poor morals and playful lives has been exposed, it has incidentally angered the hatred of the rich among netizens, so the topic level has also followed. stay high.

 The photogenic Lin Li and others wanted to spend money to delete the video, but found that it was impossible.

 That video is like weeds after the rain, after one stubble is cut off, it quickly grows in other places.

 Later they invited hackers, also failed to get what they wanted.

 Not only can't I delete it, but I can't even find the reason why it can't be deleted!

 All I know is that the video was placed in a domain name with a high firewall. As for who did it, how it was done, and how it was overcome... No one can say anything for a while.

 Lin Li and the others were devastated, and even Shen Bohan, who was involved in the incident, was having a hard time.

 Although he was not shown in the camera, Lin Li and the others played with him, and his family knew about it.

 Now those few people are ridiculed by netizens, and the popularity has not gone down, so the matter will naturally be known to the elders in his family.

 Shen Bohan was directly called back by his mother to lecture him: "I heard that you were also in that store last night? What's the matter with you, how old are you, why are you still fooling around with them!" As Shen Bohan's biological mother, Yang Nianjiao's age

 I did the sequel lightly. I just turned 40 this year, and my face still looks young and beautiful, but the delicate makeup can't hide my haggard and tiredness.

 Why did the young man in the video go to the rooftop, and why did those rich second generations force him to jump off the building... The truth that others don't know, but Yang Nianjiao, who is very concerned about his son's every aspect, can guess it.

 She leaned on the sofa with a stern tone: "What's the current situation in the Shen family? People outside are talking about how your elder brother is doing right now, but it's better for you to take the initiative to show off to others, right?" Upon hearing about her elder brother, Shen Bohan Just

 a little unconvinced.

 But in the face of his mother's scolding, he could only endure it.

 The fact that he was almost scolded by the whole Internet this time did make Shen Bohan a little scared. He didn't expect that video to become so popular. Fortunately, he didn't go to the rooftop yesterday...

 "It's a good thing you didn't go to the rooftop yesterday."

 Yang Nianjiao said, looking at his son with resentment: "You can't usually do something It's business, saying you want to hide your identity and study hard, but you end up dating your classmates? Shen Bohan, you are really... You always say that you are not convinced by your elder brother, so you should also take a look at others, no matter before or after returning to China, When did he make such a scandal! Can't you let your mother take it easy and behave well in front of your grandpa?"

 Yang Nianjiao is a strong person, and she doesn't want to admit that others are good, this time she was really angry.

 Shen Bohan has always hated comparisons with Shen Yijin the most, but in this Shen family, only their mother and son are of one mind, and he also knew that if his mother hadn't been really angry this time, he wouldn't have said that.