Chapter 43 Memorial Day

The gentleman seemed annoyed.

 But for a while, Jing Xun couldn't tell whether he fell and made the other party feel angry, or because he didn't cry out for pain.

 He could only tilt his head, raised his neck and looked at Shen Yijin tremblingly, and blinked his eyes cutely: "...I choose c?"

 But the cuteness was in vain.

 In the end, Jing Xun was unbuttoned.

 The mountains at night are very quiet.

 The chirping of cicadas and crickets was quite noisy, but with the windows closed, they could not be heard indoors. In addition, the room is so empty that there is no sound, so that Jing Xun's ears can only hear the sound of cloth rubbing against each other.

 Jing Xun buried his head completely in the pillow, not daring to move.

 Feeling a little more chill in his waist, he tried to divert his attention by saying something: "Sir, I'm really not serious... Who hasn't fallen before? Hey, it's really not a big deal." But Shen Yijin

 obviously I do not think so.

 The performance is that the movements of his hands are faster and more neat.

 "..."

 The sound of the cloth rubbing stopped, and the lower part became more cool, Jing Xun heard Shen Yijin say: "Xiao Xun, you are broken here." It seemed that a finger was gently stroking the broken skin, Jing

 Xun Subconsciously, Xun flinched, clutching the pillow tightly, and let out an "oh".

 It's not pain, it's just that part...

 He doesn't need to turn his head to know that Shen Yijin is bending over and staring at it very carefully.

 Thinking of this, Jing Xun couldn't help but tremble all over, unable to relax at all.

 But Shen Yijin behind seemed to think that he was in pain, and his movements suddenly became much lighter.

 Jing Xun couldn't see his expression or his eyes, only knew that cool ointment was applied to the affected area, and Shen Yijin's voice became much softer: "If it hurts, tell me, okay?"

 " ..." Jing Xun: "No."

 He is quite able to bear the pain, because many times it is useless to scream.

 But now it doesn't hurt.

 It really doesn't hurt.

 Just a little itchy.

 The place touched by Shen Yijin's fingers was a little itchy, and that kind of itching, as well as a little numbness, spread along the wound and the affected part inexplicably.

 Jing Xun couldn't turn his head, he couldn't see what the other party was doing, he just felt that the other party's application of the medicine was too meticulous, the medicine had been on for a long time.

 Afterwards, Shen Yijin finally finished applying the medicine and straightened up.

 Jing Xun finally relaxed. He thought to himself that it was finally over, and if it didn't end, he would really be sweating... the kind of sweating.

 However, he also failed to get up and put his pants back on.

 ...Because Shen Yijin didn't seem to have any intention of helping him rearrange his clothes at all.

 Not only that, Jing Xun's limbs were also entangled.

 ——After putting away the ointment, Shen Yijin leaned over to him again.