Chapter 56 Front Edge + Sick

Shen Yijin said he wanted to go upstairs to rest? Naturally, Jing Xun would not refuse.

 "Okay then."

 The two stood up after speaking. As for Big Brother Tang and Little Tang who were going to play downstairs, they could ask the manager here to send a message to them about his and Shen Yijin's movements.

 Anyway, this shop belongs to Mr.

 Nothing will happen? It is.

 The aisles are narrow and crowded. Jing Xun, who was walking in front, was naturally protected by Shen Yijin behind him, and the two left the booth one after the other, and walked towards the stairs leading to the second floor.

 not far away.

 Lin Li and his friend were like two stone statues, standing in place together.

 It was only when Jing Xun and the others were about to disappear around the corner that Lin Li remembered it. He quickly took out his phone and took two photos.

 Although the periphery of the dance floor is dark, Yan Jingxun can still be seen walking in front in the photo, but with one hand behind his back.

 And Shen Yijin behind him was holding that hand.

 The crowd was noisy, and the two people who were shuttling through it had a posture that was abrupt, giving the impression of elementary school students who went to the toilet together in elementary school.

 But the picture is not ugly, it is even perfect - the boy who is slightly shorter in front is youthful and sunny, with a slender waist and long legs.

 The man behind him was in a suit and leather shoes, with an extraordinary aura.

 And the two of them holding hands one after the other like this? Walking towards the back stairs, there is a feeling of... Not doing good things.

 "...No, normal people don't hold hands like this when they walk, right?" Lin Li's friend was dumbfounded, "Besides, that's Shen Yijin!" "...who the hell knows what's going on?!" Lin Li

 irritated Open your mouth and curse.

 They were still going to find trouble with Yan Jing, but now they suddenly saw this scene...not to mention the shock.

 Lin Li felt that he could not be affected by the shock, so he immediately raised his hand and sent both photos to Shen Bohan who was still ill.

 [Lin Li: Terrible, Second Young Master, what do you think I found? Does this Yan Jingxun know how to play? Gu? ? ]

 In the hospital, Shen Bohan, who had a high fever for several days and finally got better, was still very weak at the moment, and didn't have the energy to pay attention to his mobile phone.

 But as luck would have it, when he heard the phone ringing this time, he barely raised his arm and grabbed it across the bedside to take a look.

 This is incredible.

 The content on the photo was clear and clear. Lin Li even edited it in post-production to prevent him from noticing the blind spot if he was not careful. The part where the two of them were holding hands was circled in red.

 With just one glance, Er Shao almost fainted again.

 Lin Li on the other side continued to send him a long voice in great excitement: Can you tell where this is? No, did your elder brother get any stimulation? Isn't he not masculine? Fuck, if I send this photo to others, the whole circle will explode...