Chapter 18 Sorry for being late.

The second young master has a bad temper.

 This is well known.

 But before he bothered Yan Jingxun, he would only indulge them to humiliate each other with words, why today...

 after a swear word broke out, Hu Xiaopeng and others dared not speak anymore.

 Shen Bohan obviously didn't want to stop talking.

 This time he looked at Hu Xiaopeng and the others: "You guys can't build up some virtue? What kind of place is this, can you make jokes casually? Is there any tutor or education?!" "..."

 the

 hospital People come and go, and being scolded by Shen Bohan like this, thick-skinned people can't stand it, let alone Hu Xiaopeng, who usually show off and save face by relying on themselves to sneak into the second-generation circle Better than a deadly person.

 Hu Xiaopeng's eyes were blushing, and he didn't dare to look at Shen Bohan, he just wished he could get into the cracks in the ground under the eyes of others.

 It's a pity that the second young master is obviously not someone who can pity and cherish jade.

 He already regretted that he didn't protect Yan Jingxun last time, but now his mind is full of Yan Jingxun's pale face, he feels pity for a moment, and naturally he can't tolerate others to bury him anymore.

 In fact, after not seeing each other for a few days, Shen Bohan also calmed down.

 People are very strange things, as long as there is no contact or contact for a few days, and they feel like strangers for a few days, it seems that they are about to lose... Those points that Yan Jingxun used to annoy him seem to become less distinct.

 Venting the anger in his heart among his companions, Shen Bohan turned around again, wanting to continue caring for Yan Jingxun.

 But... glanced back, all he saw was Yan Jingxun... turning around and leaving? ?

 ……What's the meaning?

 He clearly saw himself, Shen Bohan was sure of this.

 So now you don't even want to meet and say hello to him? !

 There was a burst of anger for no reason, and amidst the anger, Shen Bohan felt a little guilty.

 He chased directly in that direction.

 But the person was still in his field of vision for a second, and after going around the emergency room and chasing after him, the person disappeared.

 There are wards all around, and the corridors here extend in all directions. There are family members and patients everywhere, and there are even hospital beds in the corridors...

 Where can I find them?

 After searching around but not seeing anyone, Shen Bohan returned to the consultation desk, a little dazed.

 Hu Xiaopeng, who was standing there, was still aggrieved.

 It was the first time he saw Er Shao chasing after him in such a panic, and he was a little unconvinced, muttering: "Second Shao... Yan Jing is looking for him, he is not as pitiful as you imagined, do you still remember that I photographed him a few days ago? Is that photo of him, the person with him..."

 Shen Bohan couldn't listen to anything at the moment.

 He recalled the details of the meeting with Yan Jingxun just now, and always felt that the other party looked at him before turning around, with contempt and contempt in his eyes.