Chapter 90 Extra Story 2.1 Jealousy

En başından başla

But like the one-day meetings within the Shen Group, he usually doesn't just follow them.

Obviously, it was just a very simple sentence on WeChat. But through the screen, Shen Yijin still seemed to see the young man's naturally smiling face.

A smile suddenly appeared on the face that had been expressionless all morning.

[Shen Yijin: Yes. So is Xiao Xun. ]

[Jing Xun: Hahaha finished eating, I ate the bento made by the senior. [Picture]]

Shen Yijin snapped his fingers, and the picture sent by Jing Xun showed a complete set of exquisite lunch boxes.

There are various kinds of food inside. At a glance, there are probably thick egg roast, two kinds of stir-fried vegetables, braised beef and boiled shrimp. And the amount of each dish is quite a lot, it's obviously a meal for two...

[Shen Yijin: OK. ]

After a short chat with Jing Xun, he continued to work.

It wasn't until half an hour past the company's scheduled lunch time that almost all the backlog of documents on the desktop had been processed, that Shen Yijin got up and walked downstairs to the staff canteen.

"Mr. Shen."

"Hello, Mr. Shen."

Everyone who saw him bowed their heads and said hello to him. Shen Yijin responded one by one, and walked all the way to the eating area of ​​the cafeteria.

At this time, most of the people had finished their meals, and the cafeteria became less crowded.

But everyone has finished eating, which also means that there are no good dishes left.

Shen Yijin didn't choose either.

He quickly finished his lunch in the cafeteria, and soon returned to his office to continue working.

In the afternoon, before another meeting, Xiao Tang, the assistant in charge of picking up Yiwei, came over to deliver the documents.

It is a very important document that urgently needs Mr. Shen's signature.

After Shen Yijin finished signing and reported the work, Xiao Tang thought that he would be sent back directly by President Shen just like before.

Unexpectedly, their boss suddenly turned his gaze from the table to him.

He asked him: "Senior Pei...is he good at cooking?"

"Ah?" Although he didn't know why the boss asked that, Xiao Tang answered truthfully: "Yes, the dishes cooked by senior are always delicious. He can cook all kinds of dishes! And he doesn’t know where he comes from, so he often makes lunches and brings them over in the morning..." "

But I think I want to talk about cooking, old Pei... the desserts made by Senior Pei are actually the best. Absolutely... Huh? My God, he brought dessert here again today!"

It was completely a subconscious behavior of mobile phone control, and Xiao Tang glanced at the phone while speaking.

Xiao Tang immediately changed into a sad face: "What to do, I have to go to many places in the afternoon to do business... This cake is gone!"

Afternoon tea in Yiwei Company has almost become a regular event. When you encounter problems and bottlenecks, you should eat some sweets, and you should eat some sweets to celebrate when your research is particularly smooth...

It is said that eating sweets can properly supplement the energy needed by the brain, which is suitable for extreme mental workers.

Regardless of whether this statement is true or not, the important thing is that this afternoon tea culture has more or less something to do with Mr. Shen.