88 Extra Story 1.4 The Later Story-Official Proclamation National CP

En başından başla

After all, no matter how beautiful and harmonious the photos of two people look, the fact may be that the relationship between "corporate supporting college students" does not sound as good as it looks in the photos.

Because of this, Shen Yijin's character and voice have also been questioned.

Although it is a self-love, but no matter what, Shen Yijin is the president of a listed company, and also the director and general manager of Shen's Group, a listed group of Longcheng University. Now there are all kinds of opinions on the Internet, and there is a lot of noise, and these two shareholders will also start to question the credibility of the managers.

Of course, there are also extremely responsible people who eat melons. They will turn on the microphone after fully understanding Jing Xun's identity, and then keep silent, or act as messengers of justice to talk to those netizens who are used to being dirty.

People who just watch the excitement and don't think it's a big deal are even more so.

Coupled with the false propaganda of bad media and some competitors who wanted to take the opportunity to push and pull Yiwei, they fueled the flames and set the rhythm. Half an hour after it was listed on the trending search, the square was already full of noise.

But just a few hours later, the reputation changed again and again, and the voice of questioning completely overwhelmed the previous voice of blessing, and Jing Xun and Shen Yijin seemed to be on the cusp of the storm.

But even so, the two of them didn't take this matter to heart at all.

They didn't even mention it to each other.

Jing Xun's research is coming to an end, and he is very busy, how can he go online to read these.

Even if someone told him there was such a thing, he wouldn't take it to heart at all.

If you want, Mr. Dao can easily solve this matter.

Shen Yijin could indeed solve this matter as Jing Xun thought.

For him, it doesn't matter if stockholders question him, competitors push him against him, and netizens make indiscriminate speculation.

The only thing he can't bear is that some people question his relationship with Xiao Xun.

Someone questioned what illicit relationship might exist between them?

That's easy.

Just post the marriage certificate between him and Xiao Xun online to clarify.

As for why it took a few hours to clarify after getting the news?

Well, Mr. Shen is also very busy today.

There are meetings and various official duties to be handled.

Shen Yijin managed to find some time, drove back to the house, and took his and Jing Xun's marriage certificate from the safe.

Take a picture and send it to the assistant, and he doesn't need to order the rest.

Shen Yijin put the marriage certificate back to its original place, and returned to the company to handle affairs.

When Jing Xun finished his busy work at night and finally had time to find out what happened on the Internet, the previous smoky atmosphere had completely disappeared, and when he clicked on the hot search with Mr. Official blog's marriage certificate photo.

It was accompanied by a long blog post. At the beginning, I thank you for your attention to Yiwei. After some official words, I briefly introduced Xia Jingxun's identity, his current position, and him and Shen Yijin. Relationship.

Although the accompanying text is long, the words are concise, simple and moving.

This kind of "operation" is indeed a direct way of clarification, and Shen Yijin has been in so much news now, he can be regarded as a half public figure, and his privacy is indeed much less than before.

Assuming little social responsibility, one has to bear various situations accordingly. Sooner or later, the matter of their marriage will be humane. At this time, it seems that it is a good time to directly announce and admit it directly.

Marriage certificate photo 1, scroll down, and the comments below are all wishing them 99.

"It turns out that Jing Xunxue is Yiwei's main researcher! It's a big science!" " Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

"

In this situation, you won’t complain about Senior Jing Xun, okay? I’m speechless, those who slandered the senior and Mr. Shen, please apologize, please?

” The relationship between Mr. Yan and the others? Are you looking down on our Yiwei!"

...

After closing the comments, Jing Xun couldn't help but look at that photo again.

There are two copies of the marriage certificate. It can be seen that the photographer is very serious. Not only have both copies been photographed, but the handwriting is still very clear.

The necessary parts are coded, except for the words and photos of the two of them.

What's more, the photographer also took the photos on the marriage certificate very artistically.

At a glance, there are two young people standing side by side against the bright red background. They wore uniform white shirts, one was clean and handsome, with red lips and white teeth. A calm and handsome man with sword eyebrows and starry eyes...

Even Jing Xun couldn't help sighing when he met him suddenly, it's so nice.

It's so pretty!

"Who took this photo, why is it so artistic?" He asked Shen Yijin beside him.

Shen Yijin turned his head to look at his mobile phone screen, "I. I took the picture."

Jing Xun: "?"

It was only then that Jing Xun noticed that Yiwei's official Weibo clarification was released in the afternoon, but he had already told about it at noon, Shen Yijin, probably earlier than he said.

Then why didn't you send the photo until three or four o'clock in the afternoon?

Jing Xunyi had something so serious that Shen Yijin's assistants couldn't spare time to visit them, get their IDs, and take a photo.

Unexpectedly, Shen Yijin said: "It's nothing, but I can only get this."

...?

Jing Xun was even more puzzled. He said that Shen Yijin had put the marriage certificate in the safe, but Mr. Shen's rules have always been to trust people, and all assistant secretaries can be trusted. , it should be nothing to ask them to open the cabinet...

Then what...

Shen Yijin took Jing Xun's mobile phone, clicked on the screen to enlarge the photo, and explained his thoughts in a very serious tone: "This kind of certificate, apart from you and me Besides, I don't want a third person to come across."

"..."

Jing Xun scratched his cheek, although he really wanted to say that this kind of certificate can be renewed at any time, and it is even issued by the Civil Affairs Bureau for free. , it's actually not... that precious.

But since Mr. likes to look at them like this, then...

then, so be it.