Chapter 85 Extra Story 1.1 Later Story-Follow-up

Start from the beginning

Jing Xun thanked the uncle driver, then opened the car and got off.

He replied on the mobile phone: [Got it, sir, you should be busy first, and we will talk later. ]

After sending this paragraph, putting away the phone, Jing Xun came to the intersection at the entrance of the campus.

It was still in the morning, and the rush hour was just too early, and there were not many vehicles passing by the school entrance.

Jing Xun was able to easily navigate this small road.

But even so, when crossing the road, he suddenly felt an unaccustomed feeling—as if this was the first time he had returned to the campus alone in the past half a year since they were really together.

To be more precise, this should be the first time that Shen Yijin was not by his side.

The two people here are inseparable, almost.

Although they are doing their own things, at least they can guarantee that they will be active in one building...

And now, Mr. has been away from Dragon City for two days.

That is, they were separated for two days.

In the past, Shen Yijin would not move easily, and if he had to leave for a meeting, Jing Xun would follow.

You can also check in for travel by the way.

But this time he was too busy, and he managed to squeeze out the time to go back to school today, so he couldn't walk with Shen Yijin at all... "

President Yan, is there a problem?" The bodyguard who had been falling behind asked.

These are Shen Yijinping's bodyguards, and Jing Xun also has a separate bodyguard, but before Shen Yijin left, he still kept the two most trustworthy ones by Jing Xun's side.

They are all specially trained bodyguards with a strong sense of reconnaissance and anti-reconnaissance.

Pinghui drove another car and crashed behind Jing Xun not too far away.

Now Jing Xun stood alone at the intersection without moving for a long time, so he came up to ask.

"It's nothing." Jing Xun quickly shook his head to express that it's okay. The bodyguards have their own work tasks and action routes. Although Jing Xun doesn't like being followed, he won't embarrass them.

He took the opportunity to pass across the road to enter the campus smoothly, and did not refuse the bodyguards to continue to follow him.

Before meeting the students whom he hadn't seen in a few months, Jing Xun put on his graduation attire and a bachelor's cap before he had time to talk, and took a group photo with everyone.

Taking group photos is a labor-intensive task, and it is necessary to constantly cooperate with the group to pose in various poses.

Especially Jing Xun's photoshoot, he is the most eye-catching one every time he browses the photos after taking photos, so he is often placed in the front row or in a bright and eye-catching position, and the movements that need to be posed are more complicated than others. .

But the process is also interesting. Jing Xun has never done this kind of thing before, but he also had a lot of fun.

Occasionally, someone would post the latest photos to the class group, and Jing Xun would download the photos and send them to Shen Yijin casually.

Shen Yijin should still be in a meeting right now.

After fully explaining the husband's work habits, Jing Xun is not afraid of disturbing him, and certainly does not expect the other party to return him.