Chapter 82 Private Life

Start from the beginning

 And if it is a sudden encounter with an acquaintance who has also traveled through time, then a series of behaviors such as the hug just now can be explained.

 Shen Yijin knew that he had a strong desire to possess Jing Xun. But he's not that perverted yet.

 Although he would be unhappy in his heart, it was not to the extent that he wanted to restrict who Jing Xun could get close to.

 So after learning the truth, Shen Yijin's anger and hostility dissipated instantly, just like the warm spring after a storm, he took the initiative to extend his hand to Pei Qingnian.

 "Hello senior, my surname is Shen, and my name is Shen Yijin."

 "Hi, Mr. Shen, I'm... What

 the hell ?" Hold up.

 Just now, he was so frightened by the aura around this man that he subconsciously wanted to clamp his tail.

 If he had a tail.

 I also heard that my elementary school boy who had never been in a relationship, and didn't even know what love was, got married! Pei Qingnian was completely in the most bewildered state of the year. He was so overwhelmed by a thunderbolt from the flat ground that he couldn't think about anything at all.

 So when the marriage partner of the primary school boy in front of him suddenly put away his cold face and came to shake hands with him, Pei Qingnian didn't feel anything, but subconsciously returned the gift out of politeness.

 Until I re-evaluated the words of the other party's self-introduction.

 "Shen, Shen Yijin???"

 Another ghost screamed, Pei Qingnian looked at Shen Yijin in horror, and then looked helplessly at Jing Xun. At this moment, he was really scared out of his wits!

 After all, the situation when Pei Qingnian saw Shen Yijin was completely different from that of Jing Xun.

 Jing Xun was also afraid at first, but Shen Yijin at that time was indifferent, but peaceful, and generally speaking, it would only make people feel that it was different from the description in the book, but it was not that scary.

 But Pei Qingnian was just shocked by the gentleman's aura just now, and now he automatically thinks of some content in the book... It's normal to be scared.

 Jing Xun saw him panic, so he quickly explained to Pei Qingnian: "Well, this is Mr. Shen..."

 I don't want the senior to be scared. I also don't want Shen Yijin to find out that he is the big villain in the book...Jing Xun found that the current problem seems to have become more serious.

 I was too excited to meet the senior just now, I didn't expect so much.

 Now that Shen Yijin is here, he and the senior haven't had a good explanation yet... So how to hint to the senior not to spoil it has become a top priority!

 Jing Xun could only blink at the senior.

 While blinking, he said: "The rumors outside are wrong, senior, don't be nervous, Mr. is actually very kind, and he treats me very well! Anyway, Shen is always a super nice person!" Blinking is not enough, Jing Xun

 also Walking in front of Shen Yijin, he slightly opened his arms to protect Mr.

 On the one hand, this posture is to prevent Mr. from seeing him flirting with his seniors, and further misunderstanding.

 On the other hand, it is to subconsciously prevent them from fighting.

 Although Jing Xun doesn't know why he thinks they will fight, it's obviously illogical...