Chapter 81 Senior Pei

Start from the beginning

 Jing Xun did not refuse the joining of these seniors.

 It's just that he doesn't want everyone, it still depends on the foundation, strength and learning ability.

 This also means that before those alumni who are not familiar with him enter the job, he has to conduct a simple interview and test first.

 Take the time to conduct one-on-one interviews at the beginning.

 Later, more and more people heard about this incident, and more and more people were interested in applying for the job. Jing Xun simply set aside a day to hold a group interview meeting to screen out suitable talents through a unified test.

 The news was announced, and on the day of the interview, there were as many as forty or fifty alumni who came to participate in the interview.

 However, Chu Qiao and the first batch of seniors who joined the job took the lead in helping to organize discipline, and the interview went very smoothly.

 Those who are capable or have unique ideas stay, and those who are not up to the standard are invited to leave.

 "Next." Jing Xun's clear voice sounded as he politely sent off the previous one.

 "Next!" Senior sister Chu Qiao conveyed to the outside for him.

 At the same time, Jing Xun looked at the form in front of him.

 "Pei...Pei Qingnian?"

 Looking at the name and photo on the resume, Jing Xun subconsciously read the name.

 The main reason is... the name is exactly the same as the senior Pei who liked to tell him stories in his previous world.

 Although the photos are not very similar...

 The door of the conference room temporarily used for recruitment was pushed open, and Jing Xun, who heard the voice, looked up from the resume and looked towards the door, and then was shocked again.

 Not for anything else, the main reason is that the person who came in looks...really similar to Senior Pei!

 Looking at the photo, it doesn't look like it's because the photo was taken a few years ago, and the cropped hair hasn't grown out yet.  But the person who came in was 1.23 meters tall with golden framed eyes and a hair that looked like three to seven points... The appearance was exactly the same as that senior Pei

 that Jing Xun knew!  Jing Xun stared blankly at this "Senior Pei" walked to the opposite chair and sat down, still a little bit overwhelmed.  He carefully scrutinized the other person's expression and movements, but saw that Senior Pei, who had sat down, saw his expression did not change at all. His expression was similar to that of other seniors who came in for an interview. They were polite, polite, and patiently waited for his questions. Can't see a trace of abnormality.  ...I must have thought too much, how could Senior Pei also pass through.  But in a book world, there is actually a person who looks exactly like someone he knows...?  Is there really such a coincidence?  Jing Xun couldn't explain.  He buried himself in the job application resume placed in front of him... To be honest, this resume is very average.

 This is already the 23rd person who came to interview today. With the lessons learned from the previous 22 people, Jing Xun has already observed some tricks.

 On the resume, this "Senior Pei" who is already in the third year of graduate school is barely good at school, and the only two internship experiences are the kind of projects that are completely for paddling.