Chapter 78 Absolute Guardian

Start from the beginning

 " Hmm."

 Shen Yijin was stunned for a long time again, as if he needed to carefully consider every word Jing Xun said, and then make associations to understand the meaning of his words, and he replied after a long time: "I'm fine.

 " , he raised his hand at Jing Xun and said, "Come here."

 But after noticing that there was no carpet in the middle of the young man's position, he still took the initiative to walk over, walked back to the bed, and put The young man took out the slippers that the young man had left under the bed, then turned around and put them back next to the young man.

 "Isn't Xiao Xun going to the toilet?" He stared at him with his head down and said seriously.

 "I..."

 Jing Xun lifted his foot to put on the slippers, met Shen Yijin's eyes that were neither sad nor happy, and subconsciously suggested: "Sir, do you want to go with me...?" It's true that you want to go to the toilet

 .

 But somehow, he didn't want to leave Shen Yijin here alone.

 Even if the two of them are still in the same room, even if he just left for a while...

 so let's go together.

 Anyway, I'm an old man.

 Jing Xun simply grabbed Shen Yijin's hand, and led him towards the bathroom.

 Of course, he was not unrestrained and perverted enough to let Shen Yijin go in to watch him release the water. After leading him to the door of the bathroom, he let go of his hand. Jing Xun suggested, "Wait here for me?" "... Be

 obedient Yes, don't move." Jing Xun added.

 At this moment, Jing Xun suddenly felt a sense of déjà vu with children.

 ...Who made little friend Shen, who was half a head taller than him, really obedient.

 Shen Yijin really stood there, and said: "Yeah."

 After agreeing, when Jing Xun came out of the bathroom after going to the bathroom, he was still standing in the original position without moving.

 Jing Xun raised his hand that had just been washed and dried, and still had a trace of moisture, and was about to hold Shen Yijin, but the other party took a step ahead of him.

 Ten fingers intertwined, the palm of Shen Yijin's big hand was dry, and the knuckles were slender and strong.

 He asked him: "Is it ready?"

 "..." Jing Xun replied: "It's done."

 "Then we're going back." Shen Yijin said softly.

 Jing Xun: "..."

 He was the one who brought Shen Yijin over just now.

 When he went back, he was led back by the other party.

 Seeing Mr. carefully pulling him back and taking care of him carefully, Jing Xun suddenly understood: Mr. Co-author thought that I dare not go to the bathroom alone and wanted him to accompany me?

 ...

 so how does this come to be?

 Of course, Jing Xun never dared to go to the bathroom alone.

 But Shen Yijin has always been responsive to his requests.

 ... If he misunderstood that he asked him to go to the bathroom with him, the husband would not say anything.