Chapter 77 Just to show off to you

Start from the beginning

 !

 Jing Xun subconsciously tapped his burning ears.

 Said that this is really not his problem...!

 "But..." Speaking of this, Jing Xun suddenly remembered: "That Ms. Yang is still scum... Shen Bohan may have already tampered with Mr.'s company." He used to

 be a commercial espionage, but Jing Xun guessed that Zha Gong and others should not be so innocent, so he only sent the original owner there.

 It should be that many people were sent, and many people in the company were contacted, but Yiwei was like a monolith and could not be kicked. In the end, Slag Gong sent the original owner with a very raw face inside.

 Although he would not steal any information up to now, Jing Xun couldn't help but feel worried: "It is necessary to be defensive." "Yes." Shen Yijin looked like he had already noticed something

 abnormal

 .

 He said: "They have been trying to bribe the people around me, and they have successfully bought some  , including the old employees in the Shen Group who have been working with grandpa for a long time." There are no particular ups and downs.

 Just simply explaining.

 It seems that he is very open to betrayal and betrayal, and understands that this is just a competition for interests in the business field.

 It can be seen that the husband is still so sensible, without personal emotions mixed in, and without blackening.

 Jing Xun felt relieved.

 But don't worry, don't worry, the distress is still distressed.

 ——Anyone will feel bad about being betrayed by calculations, not to mention that the enemy of the husband has always been his blood relatives.

 Thinking of this, Jing Xun couldn't help turning around and hugging him.

 With his slender chin resting on the other's shoulder, Jing Xun said: "It's good that you know what's in your mind, sir." He

 said this in a soft voice, lying next to Shen Yijin's ear, the volume was neither too loud nor too soft, It still sounds soft.

 Jing Xun said very seriously and bluntly: "Anyway, no matter what, I will be with you." "

 Jing Xun."

 The person hugged by the neck stiffened for a moment, and then his arms gradually tightened.

 Encircling the young man's narrow waist, he didn't dare to use too much force.

 I can't wait to embed the other party into my flesh and blood, but I'm afraid of hurting him.

 In the end, Shen Yijin could only hug the young man tightly with a force that was neither light nor heavy.

 A hug is a long time.

 Today is a cloudy day, but now the sky has cleared up, the temperature is not too high, and the sunshine is just right.

 Shen Yijin looked at the rose garden outside, and suddenly said: "The house at home was not like this before."

 Jing Xun: "Huh?"

 I don't understand why my husband said this suddenly, but Jing Xun still showed moderate curiosity and asked, "What was that like?" "The house used to look like an old castle."  "  ...

 " The embracing posture prevented Jing Xun from seeing Shen Yijin's face.  He felt a little strange in his heart, because the husband never mentioned the past.  Including before the psychiatrist.  But now the other party actually took the initiative to say it, how could Jing Xun not be excited.  He didn't dare to move, and continued to talk: "The old castle...and then?" "  Then that house was demolished by my grandfather when I was very young."  "...Has it been demolished and rebuilt?"  "Hmm .”  Shen Yijin’s voice sounded neither sad nor happy, as if he was simply explaining his memory.  Jing Xun thought he would continue talking, but he didn't. As always, so many times, the sir is still so reticent.  His lips twitched, and Jing Xun tried to ask again: "...Then why did you tear it down?"  But this time Shen Yijin didn't answer.  He just hugged him.  Meticulously, he hugged the thin and warm body of the young man tightly.  after a long time.  "Let's go down for a walk?" Shen Yijin proposed suddenly, his voice sounded the same as usual: "There are still many places I haven't taken you to before." Jing Xun didn't ask, but nodded decisively: "Yes,  okay "  The Shen family's garden is indeed very large. In addition to the swimming pool, it even has its own basketball court and tennis court.  There was nothing to do during the short period of time until the meal was about to be eaten, Jing Xun simply played basketball with Shen Yijin.