Chapter 76 Emotional Release + Expert is Yan Jingxun

Start from the beginning

 "Where does Xiao Xun want to go?"

 Mr. Qingchen's voice was not only extremely hoarse, but also had a hint of nasal sound, which made it sound a little more sexy.

 Jing Xun: "..."

 A big hand rested on his waist, and Jing Xun suddenly realized that there seemed to be not many postures of pressing his legs on the opponent's waist at close range.

 Because in this way, his back will be infinitely close to Shen Yijin's...

 Think of the scene similar to this posture again...

 Jing Xun took his leg off slowly and calmly, turned around and fell off the bed : "I, I'm going to the toilet first... Ah, I'm so suffocated." "

 ..."

 Shen Yijin sat up helplessly from the bed, and saw the young whitebait flashing into the inner room like a white fish, and couldn't help but feel it again. He raised his lips and smiled.

 He said to the inside: "Xiao Xun put on his pants."

 "...Okay!"

 Jing Xun's shy voice came from inside.

 Although this kind of high-end community pays great attention, the distance between each building is very large, and it is impossible to see the scene of the opposite house without a telescope.

 Moreover, only one side of their house faces others, and the other three sides are surrounded by green areas and gardens.

 But Shen Yijin didn't like him wandering around in a room without curtains when he was wearing very little clothes.

 Even if this "very little" is far away from the dew point, even if the house on the opposite building is really peeping through a telescope, you can't see anything...Jing Xun has never challenged the boss in this kind of matter

 . nerves.

 After draining the water, he washed his face, brushed his teeth, and changed his clothes. After he came out, he manipulated the control panel to open the curtains of the whole room.

 Pushing open the bedroom door, I could smell the mellow aroma of coffee.

 ... The freshly brewed coffee from the coffee machine at home will not emit such a strong aroma so quickly, so there is only one explanation for the matter. Shen Yijin has already woken up once in the morning. As for what he just saw... "Mr.

 Have a feeling of returning to the cage?"

 Jing Xun ran into the kitchen bouncing around.

 "En."

 Shen Yijin responded.

 He was frying eggs in front of the frying pan at this time, and there was a "sizzling" sound from the heated oil pan, and the strong aroma of fried protein instantly filled the entire kitchen.

 ——When not too busy, in addition to bread and coffee, Shen Yijin would cook an egg and make a sandwich for breakfast himself.

 Amidst the aroma of coffee, fried eggs and toast, he sat down at the table and waited.

 He couldn't help thinking with relief that it would be good to get some sleep back...

 Two days ago, Jing Xun had formally communicated with the team of doctors in charge of her husband's psychological problems as Shen Yijin's family member.

 The current treatment plan given by the attending doctor, Dr. Li, is to ask him to spend more time with Shen Yijin to do something that breaks his husband's habits, or try something a little out of the ordinary.