Chapter 75 Shooting Star

Start from the beginning

 Assistant Xiao Tang squatted in front of the huge multifunctional oven: "Brother Lei, can you do it? You really know how to use this thing?" Brother Lei is a laboratory supervisor who often comes to Xiangjing to ask questions.

 At this moment he has already taken off the white coat he usually wears, and he has completely lost his usual gentleness. He rolled up his sleeves and planned to do a big job: "What's wrong with this? I used to be in charge of baking when we went out to play." Don't worry, Assistant Tang... Sigh, pass me the lighter over there."

 The colleagues automatically divided into two groups, one part prepared the ingredients, and the other part was responsible for preheating the oven and barbecue. As today's protagonist, Jing Xun was not allowed to do anything.

 "Mr. Xiao Yan is waiting by the side, and will call you when we are done baking."

 "Yes, Mr. Yan, you are the protagonist today, sit down quickly and don't get tired."

 Jing Xun: "..."

 In the end, Jing Xun could only stand in front of the glass window with Shen Yijin to watch the scenery.

 Shen Yijin also belongs to the type who wants to help but can't get in.

 Except that no one dared to ask Mr. Shen to reach out, the most important thing is that everyone understands: How can Mr. Shen reach out at this time? Of course, Mr. Shen's task is to accompany Mr. Xiao Yan!

 The scenery of Longcheng Science and Technology Park is average, and the building here is only seven floors high, which is not as good as the feeling of Shen's Building where you can see all the mountains at a glance.

 But standing in front of the glass, you can easily look up at the sky, which is a good place to observe meteor showers.

 ——There is also a high-end astronomical telescope on the roof. It is said that Assistant Xiao Tang moved here specially, and he planned to watch the meteor shower here with everyone today.

 "Assistant Tang's equipment is always so complete." Jing Xun smiled, feeling sincerely.

 "En." Shen Yijin also agreed with this point.

 He asked Jing Xun: "Does Xiao Xun want to try it?"

 Jing Xun knew that he was talking about the telescope, so he couldn't help being interested.

 Afterwards, Shen Yijin raised his hand to adjust it for him, and then Jing Xun moved his eyes up, and in an instant saw... more eye-catching and bright stars.

 Jing Xun used the telescope before, but I don't know if it's because of the meteor shower. He felt that the interstellar space he saw tonight was brighter and more beautiful. He even saw a red nebula.  "This one isn't professional yet, but it's not bad." Shen Yijin said, "If Xiao Xun likes it, we'll install one at home  .

 " He liked it very much. He manipulated the telescope to look around, stopped on a certain star whose surface could be clearly seen, and traced its shape bit by bit.

 He was watching on one side, when Assistant Tang's voice suddenly sounded on the other side, and there was a lot of booing around. It seemed that Brother Lei couldn't get the multi-function oven in the end, and he couldn't figure out how to use it. Call Tang Li to take a look.

 Yes, that's right, this oven was also kindly sponsored by the Tang brothers, and the sponsor who went to buy and select it himself was Tang Li.

 But at this moment, Tang Li didn't know where to go. Everyone cried and howled, and Tang Li's figure appeared from behind the iron door of the elevator shaft.