Chapter 73 Only Have Feeling for you

Začať od začiatku

 He heard Shen Yijin ask him: "What does Xiao Xun think now, how did I feel last night?" "

 ..."

 Jing Xun lazily raised his eyelids.

 He was so excited yesterday that he didn't pay attention to Shen Yijin.

 Today he paid special attention to it. At that time, the expression of the husband was also deep and reserved, that is, his eyebrows and eyes were very deep, and the tails of his eyes were slightly raised than usual.

 Usually dull eyes are often too cold, so people ignore that they are actually a pair of beautiful peach blossom eyes.

 But even though those eyes just now were still high-cold, they were more interesting, and it was hard to ignore the charm in them.

 ... No wonder it is said that peach blossom eyes attract peach blossoms.

 Take my husband as an example. He usually looks cold-hearted and cold-eyed. At most, when he looks carefully, he will find a little unusual light in his eyes.

 But when she was doing that, the characteristics of those peach blossom eyes came online automatically, that kind of unintentional tenderness, and rare flair...it was indeed beautiful.

 It is very in line with the aesthetics of most people, and it is also very attractive.

 Thinking of this, Jing Xun turned his eyes to observe Shen Yijin's eyes closely.

 He was almost face-to-face with Shen Yijin, looking at it like this, Mr.'s eyes are still very beautiful, no matter in terms of shape, the luster shining from them, or the reflection of the pair of pupils at this moment.

 But it can't be denied that the flirtatiousness that was stimulating just now, can't be seen.

 Jing Xun tried to speak: "...it feels...that Mr. was also happy at that time?" "

 ..."

 Shen Yijin changed the question: "Then Xiao Xun thinks, what is the reason for our sudden closeness last night?"

 "...Wedding anniversary?"

 Jing Xun made a joke.

 In exchange, Shen Yijin turned over and pressed him under him.

 "..."

 Being crushed suddenly, Jing Xun was actually a little panicked.

 Even if there are a lot of bottles and cans to help out, he will be fine in the future.

 But the waist can't stand it anymore!

 He still feels cramps in his thighs, trembling, and he can't close them!

 So in a panic, he pressed against Shen Yijin's chest, expressing that he had something to say.

 Jing Xun chose to preemptively strike this time: "So what, Mr.... is that aspect, has it been done long ago?"

 He really hadn't thought about this before.

 Just because it was written in the report that Shen Yijin was not good enough psychologically and would not have any hopelessness, so he tacitly assumed that the other party was not good enough.

 The main reason is that every interaction with Shen Yijin is just enough, and it seems that it is just to satisfy him...

 How can Jing Xun think that he is actually getting better!

 Shen Yijin said: "Yeah."

 "As early as the first day of cohabitation with Xiao Xun."

 Jing Xun: "..." "