Chapter 71 Happy Newlyweds

Comenzar desde el principio

 ...

 Seeing that his eyes froze for a moment, Shen Yijin didn't move any more, and hung his arms above his body: "Xiao Xun, let me have a look." Jing Xun: "Look, what are you looking at?"  Shen

 Yijin

Said: "The back of you. It seemed a little swollen yesterday."

 Jing Xun: "...!"

 It turned out that what the husband had been asking was about his health, not about the technical situation last night.

 ...

 every day.

 What has he been thinking about all morning?

 But, but... What's the matter with the swelling? ?

 Could it be that after passing out from exhaustion in the bathroom yesterday, Shen Yijin still...!

 "Cough, cough, cough."

 Jing Xun coughed lightly, and subconsciously covered his back under the quilt that the other party couldn't see.

 He tried his best to look calm and composed: "I feel fine after a night's sleep, it's nothing."

 It's just that his voice is a little hoarse.

 Shen Yijin asked worriedly: "Really?"

 Jing Xun nodded again and again: "Yeah."

 Then Shen Yijin raised his arms again and left above his head: "That's good, if Xiao Xun has something If you feel uncomfortable, just let me know."

 Jing Xun replied and sat up.

 ...it's really not that uncomfortable.

 Although he took a look at the quilt through Shen Yijin's line of sight, there were marks all over his body, and there seemed to be a few bruising marks on his legs and waist that were similar to those caused by fingers... Just by looking at these, one can imagine how terrible it was at that time. fierce.

 But just like last time, except for a little backache, he didn't feel any discomfort.

 Jing Xun himself felt amazing.

 But maybe this is the same as Mr.'s amazing strength, and his body also has some pure natural skills-that is, physical skills can always be recovered quickly.

 If you really want to think about it this way, the last time he accidentally fell and broke his tailbone, it was indeed a lot better after one night!

 Is he really talented?

 When calling Shen Yijin to bring him a suit, Jing Xun deliberately got up from the bed and bounced back and forth.

 Feeling that he could really walk like flying, he sat cross-legged on the bed again.

 When Shen Yijin came out, he saw the young man staring at him with bright eyes.

 He wrapped the quilt tightly and sat on the bed like a hill surrounded by the quilt.

 Staring at an incomparably handsome face, Shen Yijin saw the young man smiling and showing a row of neat teeth, and blinked at him: "Sir, I discovered a secret!" "What secret?" He brought Jing Xun a new

 set

 . Clothes, Shen Yijin walked forward with a smile on his lips. As soon as he got close to the big bed, he found that there were two small marks on the silk sheets on it, which looked like they were left by feet. The traces have not yet been restored.