Chapter 71 Happy Newlyweds

Start from the beginning

 Shen Yijin got up on time at 6:30 every morning, but Jing Xun did not develop a fixed biological clock.

 If Jing Xun has not woken up at 7:20 on weekdays, Shen Yijin will start the manual wake-up service and call him.

 What's wrong with the gentleman still in bed at seven o'clock?

 ... If he had discovered that Mr. was still beside him, he would have controlled his expression and stopped smiling!

 Wishing he could only show a pair of eyes, Jing Xun looked at Shen Yijin: "...Why haven't you got up yet, Mister?"

 Strictly speaking, Shen Yijin should have already woken up.

 He's back in his usual home clothes and looks like he's finished washing himself.

 It's just that today he was uncharacteristically half leaning on the head of the bed, and it seemed that he was reading the book he didn't have time to finish last night.

 Shen Yijin said: "Well, I want to wake up with you."

 Jing Xun: "..."

 Shen Yijin put down the book in his hand and turned to look at him.

 The deep eyebrows and eyes were more obvious than usual, but he said hesitantly: "Last night... how is Xiao Xun?" "Uh

 ?

 " big eyes.

 ...what for what.

 Is this after dawn asking for feedback?

 Or... Mr. just saw him laughing under the covers? !

 ...

 Jing Xun was too embarrassed to think about it.

 A pair of almond eyes were stared round, and he commented a little uncomfortably: "It's not bad...it's good?"

 But Shen Yijin said: "Shall I take a look for you?"

 Jing Xun: "What?"

 Shen Yijin sat up after speaking, with his back facing him.

 Looking at it from Jing Xun's point of view, you can see the straight up spine of the husband through the clothes, as well as the thin and powerful waist.

 …

 Thinking again, Jing Xun felt that they had already obtained the certificate, and he could not blush anymore, otherwise he would be too worthless.

 But... I can't help it!

 Especially at the end of yesterday, when they were taken to take a shower, they also...something happened in there. At that time, through the mirror of the sink, they could see the strong and powerful muscle lines of the husband's back at a glance.

 Now think back to the scene he saw yesterday...

 Ahhhh.

 Caught off guard, Jing Xun completely buried himself in the quilt.

 But soon, he was dug out again.

 The four eyes met, Shen Yijin, who dug him out of the quilt, looked at him with puzzlement and worry, and then subconsciously reached out to push back the short hair on his forehead that was messed up because of a mess.

 Jing Xun: "..."

 Jing Xun was stunned again this time, mainly because of Mr.'s hand...

 Last night, his memory was still fresh.