Chapter 68 Marriage Announcement

Start from the beginning

 ——For outsiders, it may look like peach blossom eyes that are still indifferent, but there is a little light inside, like starlight.

 At the same time, Shen Yijin completely came to Jing Xun.

 Then Jing Xun was surprised to find that not only could he hold Yinyin steadily with one arm, sir, he could even free one hand to wrap around his waist!

 "Finished playing chess?"

 "Yeah." Jing Xun, who was surrounded by him, responded in a deep voice, thought for a while, and suddenly let go in the rapid operation of his brain?

 —Forget it? Forget it? There is a specialization in surgery.

 Mister has plenty of strength, but he is smart!

 ...Although Shen Yijin is also very smart.

 …………

 But looking up, Mr. is really tall and straight, with a handsome face, and there is a kind of contrast when holding the child. In addition, he was still standing on the side, the sight of a family of three...

 The blush on his face was about to creep up to his ears, and Jing Xun couldn't care.

 He turned his gaze to Yinyin: "What did Yinyin secretly tell brother Jin just now? What?"

 Yinyin who was being questioned seemed a little embarrassed to face him, and buried her face in the face with a silly smile. on Shen Yijin's shoulder.

 The chubby cheeks were squeezed out of shape again, and Shen Yijin's shoulders were slightly heavy, still holding the child firmly, and said to Jing Xun, "She said she was afraid of making you tired." He then lowered his head

 slightly It reached Jing Xun's ear, the tall nose bridge and thin lips stopped less than one centimeter away from his ear, Shen Yijin's hoarse and intoxicating voice completely overwhelmed the sound played in the hall. The classical music only falls in the ears of Jing Xun.

 "The original words are that brother Jin's bride should not be exhausted."

 Jing Xun: "!...!"

 Why, how did he become a bride again??

 ...

 After saying these words, Shen Yijin raised his head and stood up again.

 But Jing Xun felt that the ear where Mr.'s breath had been sprayed... was completely burned, it was so hot!

 At this moment, Shen Yijin suggested: "Let's go outside for a drink?"

 Of course, Jing Xun had no objection, and Shen Yijin led him out of the mansion with his head buried.

 Such a posture of his, coupled with Shen Yijin's hand on his waist, made him feel a little like a bird.

 In addition, there is an extra little girl who seems to be well-loved, and it really has a warm and sweet atmosphere of a family of three.

 But...

 Compared to the calmness of this "family of three", those nearby and far away, whoever heard the movement here, couldn't help talking after they left.

 The whole living room was completely blown up.

 Among them, the question that was asked the most by each other was: "I remember correctly? This? Isn't the young master of the Shen family single?" Secondly, there were people who expressed

 surprise and disbelief to varying degrees—

 "At the beginning, I heard the little girl shout I haven't paid attention to the person, but it turned out that she was really called Shen Yijin, what? Brother Jin's wife? This? Also? It's too... that what? Is it?" "I'm different from you, I