Chapter 67 Brother Ember's daughter-in-law

Start from the beginning

 In the afternoon, suddenly a group of professionals carrying professional cameras and props came to Mr. Shen's office. After asking, Jing Xun found out that these people came to take pictures of him and his husband.

 Jing Xun was still puzzled: "Take a photo?"

 "Yeah." Shen Yijin: "Now you need to bring your own photo when you go to get a certificate."

 Jing Xun: "..."

 Ah, even so... But isn't this too urgent and too formal? up?

 Among this group of people, besides photographers, makeup artists and stylists, there are five or six people who are responsible for carrying equipment alone.

 Looking at the staff who had already started to set up the curtain, Jing Xun did not ask, but obediently cooperated with the makeup artist to apply a layer of makeup on his face.

 Is the makeup really? Not much, after all, according to the makeup artist, his and Shen Yijin's faces are both contoured and perfectly proportioned, and the facial features are super perfect.

 The team Shen Yijin invited was a professional team trained within the entertainment company under Shen's. The makeup artist's skills are first-rate, and he has met countless celebrities in the entertainment circle, and gave advice to them. Many people have done makeup design.

 Sometimes? Whether a celebrity can attract fans, or whether there is no good audience relationship, makeup artists and stylists are the key to determine their fate.

 But today's makeup artists and stylists don't know what to do to make two people more handsome and photogenic, so in the end they simply trimmed their eyebrows, and then applied some foundation and loose powder to enhance the brightness.

 The shooting process was also very smooth.

 The photographer took a series of photos, and each one was very good. Even the husband smiled very naturally. The whole shooting process didn't take five minutes.

 Although it took a short time, Shen Yijin, who had seen the photos, was very satisfied.

 He nodded in approval, and then asked Secretary Mi to take them to the color printer outside to print.

 The company's color printer is multi-functional, it can also print photos, and the operation is very convenient and quick.

 Since there is not much need for post-editing pictures, that is to say, in another ten minutes, they will be able to get their own... marriage certificates.

 ... Now that I have all the ID photos, is it still far from getting married?

 When she thought that she was about to get married, she would still be with Shen Yijin. Jing Xun's cheeks flushed red again.

 He went to the bathroom outside the office to wash his face.

 Also wash off the makeup on the face by the way.

 After he came out, he asked the stylist to re-shape his hair. It was half-cut, revealing half of his smooth forehead, and the remaining fine bangs covered one eyebrow, making Jing Xun look at him more than usual. Be more spiritual.

 A sense of urban elite came to my face.

 ... I have to say that it is really thoughtful for Mr. to ask the team to come and take pictures at this time.

 Thoughtful? Enough meticulous!

 The hairstyles for the banquet are all done by the way!

 And? What's more time-saving than that?