Chapter 66 Family Dinner

Start from the beginning

 Shen Yijin has probably never had anything outside? People. The family members also know some of his spiritual and emotional problems. It can be said that Ah Jinshang has never had a friend or a relationship. He suddenly met a young man with an outstanding appearance and unique temperament, and felt that he wanted to get married.

 But it is not easy to get the approval of the old man!

 You must know that there are quite a few people in the entire Dragon City who have come to express their willingness to marry Ah Jin.

 What? There are many young masters and young ladies who come from celebrities.

 But there are not many who can pass the old man's test.

 So whose family is this young man from?

 Looking at his temperament, he also seems to come from a famous family.

 But in Dragon City, are there any children they don't know? What's more, the appearance is so outstanding!

 Such a face, even if they met once, they would never fail to remember it!

 Also specify what is not? Star.

 The Shen family owns a quite giant entertainment company, what is in the circle? They all know celebrities, unless it is a little-known 18th-tier star... But in this case, can Ah Jin fall in love with it in person

 ? Can the old man agree?

 Everyone was suspicious, but no one dared to look down on Jing Xun.

 ——No matter what, it must not be easy for the eldest granddaughter-in-law to be recognized by both their grandparents and grandchildren at the same time!

 Until the banquet started, when the old man publicly announced that they were engaged and that he would announce the news at his birthday party in a few days, everyone was shocked.

 Is this... too fast?

 Except for the second uncle's family who was inadvertently informed in advance, everyone else saw shock in each other's eyes.

 How many people have heard that Shen Yijin is young and promising, and want to ask them to introduce their children to Shen Yijin... No one has ever said that the kiss has been successful.

 Although everyone is sitting at the same table to eat now, they are not as good-looking as relatives, and those with foreign surnames are not as good as those with other surnames. Everyone's status in the Shen family is also different.

 Not everyone dares to introduce a partner to Shen Yijin, and they are able to strike up a conversation with this eldest grandson.

 But even if he could talk, Shen Yijin never agreed to this kind of blind date and marriage.

 ...and then, so? All of a sudden, getting married?

 To be honest, many of them still think this guy will die alone?!

 Although the expression was full of astonishment, no one dared to ask aloud, and no one dared to express any objection.

 Everyone congratulated the two of them one after another. Later, Mr. Shen assigned a few more tasks, gave some instructions for the day, and announced the official opening of the meeting.

 After the dinner, in front of Mr. Shen? Although everyone tried their best to eat without talking, the whole restaurant was quite quiet.

 The dishes are very comprehensive, there are various cuisines, and they are delicious in color, fragrance and taste.