Chapter 64 See parents + scumbag regret

Start from the beginning

 . They are afraid that they will be tired if they carry the things in their hands for a while.

 Ms. Luo's voice was still so loud: "Come here if you say so, what else do you want to buy! Why are you buying these things? Isn't this a waste of money again..." "Ah?" Facing his mother's instructional tone,

 Jing

 Xun Blinking blankly, she explained: "These are all prepared by Mister." "

 ... No one can prepare them!" Ms. Luo: "Then Mr. Shen's money is all blown by the wind! With you Said that my place is very good, and I don’t need anything.”

 “Yeah.” Jing Xun responded in a low voice, and did not force her.

 Instead, Shen Yijin said: "They are all common and usable things. Auntie, see if you need anything else, can you? Let me know at any time." "I really don't need

 anything." Ms. Luo said.

 She immediately sat down two people, poured water for them, and brought freshly cut fruits.

 "Mr. Shen has sent everything here during this time, what else is missing? There is really nothing missing."

 Ms. Luo said again: "You support Xiao Xun and take care of our big family. I am already very grateful It's all over."

 Shen Yijin said: "Jing Xun helped me more." Ms.

 Luo laughed again and again, and said: "My Xiao Xun is capable, and the main thing is to make progress. It's just a matter of trouble. Always take him with you, don’t worry? My Xiaoxun is smart? Well, what can’t be understood, you can teach him, and he’ll be sure to learn.” Shen Yijin said: “Jing Xun is very smart

 . "

 Haha." After hearing this, Ms. Luo immediately beamed with joy, "Then let Xiao Xun follow you more from now on. Well, in this situation in our family, we can only wrong Xiao Xun..."

 When she was talking, Jing Xun couldn't help turning his head and glanced in Shen Yijin's direction.

 He didn't have any special purpose in looking at it, he just felt that Mr.? was too good to be able to talk to his mother freely...he couldn't do it!

 Jing Xun, who was worried that he would not know what to say in front of Ms. Luo, suddenly felt that it was okay? Don't be afraid of embarrassment.

 He glanced over, and the other party seemed to be aware of it, and then turned his head to meet his gaze.

 Shen Yijin: Auntie asked me to teach you.

 Jing Xun: What to teach?

 Shen Yijin showed a faint smile, but he smiled silently.

 Jing Xun:?

 Shen Yijin: Auntie still let you follow? Me.

 Jing Xun smiled: Oh.

 Shen Yijin: Yes.

 Jing Xun: ... Then, just, just follow?

 Jing Xun's face was a little hot.

 I don't know why, but he can understand the meaning in Mr.'s eyes, but in front of his parents, he doesn't dare to play with his fingers or bury his head.

 Jing Xun just dared to sit there with his legs together and his back straight? He obediently listened to Ms. Luo continue talking.

 After Ms. Luo and Shen Yijin were almost polite, and Shen Yijin took his place and greeted Ms. Luo with care and concern, Jing Xun told her that Zha Gong and Yan Zhengbo had come to ask Shen Yijin for help, but they were told by? Something they say no to.