Chapter 56 Front Edge + Sick

Start from the beginning

 "Ahem, cough, cough!"

 A violent cough echoed in the private ward.

 Lin Li's voice mixed with explosive dance music continued.

 But Shen Bohan threw the phone out heavily, he didn't want to hear a word anymore.

 It's a pity that the quality of the newly replaced mobile phone is not bad, and there is nothing wrong with smashing it against the wall, and Lin Li's harsh and unpleasant voice continues to come from.

 Shen Bohan: "..."

 The room Shen Yijin reserved for himself was at the corner of the corridor on the second floor.

 The entire bar occupies an astonishing area. The upper and lower floors add up to about three to four thousand square meters.

 The first floor is a public area such as the dance floor and several small private rooms, while the second floor is completely transformed into private rooms of different sizes, which is equivalent to a small KTV, which is more suitable for private parties.

 But Shen Yijin's room is a bit special, it is completely independent from other small private rooms, and it is the only room here at the corner.

 There is no house number, and the shape of the door? It is very low-key and inconspicuous, and the location is even more secretive.

 As for the inside, Jing Xun has been in it before, and the inside area is quite large. It seems that two or three small private rooms have been opened up and redecorated. Except for the bathroom, the overall layout is open, which is equivalent to a small flat of 70 to 80 square meters.

 When he came to the corner and pushed open the inconspicuous door, Jing Xun keenly found that this door was not the one he entered and exited last time.

 This is amazing.

 But? Although he looked at this room from another angle, the furnishings inside remained the same, not different from the last time he came.

 ...Although he was not clear about that time, he still had a fresh memory of where the sofa was and where the bathroom was.

 It's just that there is no smart system like those in their home, the lights have to be turned on manually, and the curtains have to be pulled manually.

 ——That is? After entering the house and closing the door, Jing Xun found out that it was raining again outside.

 The summer torrential rain slammed on the glass windows, extinguishing the long-standing heat and heat waves.

 Jing Xun didn't care about these things.

 He glanced at Shen Yijin, and immediately ran to the window, closing the window and drawing the curtains swiftly.

 ... He just said, why did Mr. suddenly seem to be a little bit wrong just now.

 It turned out to be raining again.

 This thing is also evil to say.

 It seems that every time it rains in Dragon City, the husband's mood will become very bad.

 It doesn't matter where the other person is, or whether they know it's raining or not.

 Just like rheumatism patients can feel the rainy weather, Shen Yijin is... How to describe it... It seems that there is a radar in the spirit.

 Of course, sometimes this kind of induction is also accurate from time to time. The doctor said that it is mainly related to the husband's thoughts and emotions.