Chapter 55 Show Love Collection

Start from the beginning

 It turns out...it turned out to be because of being abandoned, so I don't want to say it!

 "That's over... Mom and Dad are really looking forward to your being able to bring your sister-in-law back. Brother, you can ask for blessings." Little Tang looked at his brother's expression full of pity.

 He remembered that his parents and his brother had quarreled over this kind of thing a long time ago. His brother didn't return to China for so many years because he didn't want to accept the marriage arranged by his family.

 Now his parents finally compromised and agreed that his brother would find a partner outside to start a family and start a business, but his brother was dumped by his sister-in-law...

 This is too sad? Isn't it sad!

 Tang Li drooped his eyelids: "...Are you really me? Brother, what are you talking about?"

 Xiao Tang pouted aggrievedly: "I? This is also about you."

 Tang Li patted Xiao Tang, He said earnestly: "Things are not as simple as you think, good boy. Speaking of which, you are also the boss? It's time to help your brother bear the burden of being urged to marry by the family." Xiao Tang: "???"

 Of

 course However, Tang Li only said a joke, and he laughed at his younger brother's frightened eyes.

 Shen Yijin asked: "How many days do you plan to stay this time?"

 "Let's take a look." Tang Li fell back, half-slumped on the chair, looking a little tired: "I have to wait for your old man to finish his work anyway. I’ll come back on my birthday.”

 “But me? It’s bound to be another bloodbath when I go home. Just watch, maybe you’re going to let me go on a blind date with another girl.” He fumbled in his pocket. Taking out

 a cigarette, he was the first to hand it to Shen Yijin who was facing him.

 Shen Yijin didn't answer. He turned to look at Jing Xun again: "Does brother smoke?"

 Jing Xun: "No...thank you."

 Tang Li had no choice but to put the cigarette in his mouth in the end. Just as he was about to light it, Shen Yijin tilted his head slightly and pointed at the compartment in the room, ruthlessly Said: "Go inside and smoke."

 "...Damn."

 Second-hand smoke is indeed very harmful. In particular, neither Jing Xun nor Xiao? Tang smoked here.

 Finally, Tang Li took down the cigarette and endured it for a while without smoking.

 Fortunately, the food has been brought in one after another, and the craving for cigarettes is not so strong when I move my chopsticks.

 Tang Li took a piece of tuna sashimi with his chopsticks and put it into his mouth, and saw Shen Yijin on the opposite side naturally put half a lobster into the plate, then picked up a special small spoon, scooped out all the meat inside, and finally? Put it on a small plate, put it in front of the young man next to him, and said, "Eat it while it's hot." "

 Thank you sir."

 Jing Xun was not polite, forked a piece of lobster meat and put it into his mouth .

 The three-pound Brittany blue lobster that was airlifted from country F was directly steamed.

 It not only retains the deliciousness of the lobster, but also makes the meat firmer. Eat it while it is hot, it is not only fresh and delicious, but also very springy and chewy.