Chapter 55 Show Love Collection

Start from the beginning

 Jin Zheheng is the same age as Shen Yijin, but Shen Yijin is a monster who has skipped the fifth level, and Tang Li is already thirty this year, so strictly speaking, in terms of seniority, Jin Zheheng is indeed They are students and brothers.

 Mentioning? This little? Tang became angry: "Brother Zheheng just called me to say that he is on vacation tomorrow, and it is inconvenient to come over tonight's plane." "On vacation?" Tang Li was stunned, and then

 ... The fox narrowed his eyes, and then switched to an angry expression: "If you don't take a day off sooner or later, what kind of vacation are you taking now?"

 He looked at Shen Yijin with an exaggerated expression: "Is it true?"

 "Yes." Shen Yijin: " Ah Heng hasn't taken a vacation for two years? This time, he wants to take a few more days."

 "...No," Tang Li continued to be dazed: "You? The people in the company? Are you all so willful?"

 Shen Yijin said expressionlessly: "In the company's system, employees are free to choose when to take their annual leave. There is also no rule that employees are not allowed to accumulate vacations." "Yes, yes, yes, I know." Tang

 Li Quickly shaking his head, he couldn't help but look at Jing Xun, "Your husband has always been like this, can you? Can you bear it?" Jing Xun: "..." Old,

 husband

 ?

 Probably no one has ever said that Shen Yijin is his husband, so when he heard these two words, Jing Xun's face suddenly turned red.

 He quickly bowed his head.

 But at a time like this, you can't lose face to Mr. Wang outside. Jing Xun, who bowed his head slightly, said solemnly again: "Mr. is very good."

 That's right, he still prefers Mr. Tang's calmness and meticulousness to Mr. Tang's "exaggeration".

 Sensing that Shen Yijin was looking at him, Jing Xun naturally looked back at him, then smiled and winked at him.

 Then? Under the table, his leg near Shen Yijin was touched.

 In the antique private room, the dining table is also a simple rectangular mahogany table.

 Four people, two or two, were sitting on the two sides of the long table, and Shen Yijin was sitting on his right.

 Jing Xun subconsciously reached out to touch the hand on his lap, and naturally touched the wedding ring on the ring finger of his left hand, and couldn't help rubbing it twice.

 Tang Li on the opposite side: "...God."

 Although he didn't know what the two of them were doing under the table, just looking at Jing Xun's expression had already been tortured to death.

 Tang Li roared: "You guys? You know me? I came back so early just to attend your engagement ceremony! If I knew I was going to be abused like this, then I? Why don't you come back!" "But bro, aren't

 you Did you say you were going to get married in a few months?" The little Tang on the side said, "I? Thought you would bring me? Sister-in-law back too..."

 "You don't have a sister-in-law." Tang Li said, "Your brother was abandoned."

 "...Huh?" Little Tang was stunned.

 When he was on the road before, he asked more than once why he didn't bring his sister-in-law back.

 His brother deliberately changed the subject and didn't say anything.