Chapter 53 Do you know who this is?

Start from the beginning

 And if you don't talk about work, no one dares to chat with Mr. Shen...

 So he should be one of the very few people who dare to send Shen Yijin something other than work?

 Thinking of this, Jing Xun typed a few more words:

 [I have to work, sir, come back soon after finishing your work. ]

 Shen Yijin will give it to him soon? Reply:

 [Well, okay]

 put down the phone, Jing Xun started working after afternoon tea.

 There are two more standing whiteboards in Shen Yijin's office.

 Jing Xun is not used to drafting on paper. He has always used a whiteboard to record ideas and programs, and it is also convenient for communicating with others.

 Fortunately, Boss Shen's office is big enough to accommodate two more pictures.

 However, in this way, Mr. Shen's office, which has always been simple and stern, has a little more academic atmosphere, which matches the overall atmosphere of the company at this time, and there is nothing wrong with it.

 Jing Xun was standing in front of the whiteboard to conceive a new idea, and there was another message on his phone.

 [Assistant Tang: Xunxun, did the boss tell you? My brother is back, let's have dinner together tonight! ]

 Situ Xun knew about this matter, and my husband told him about it during lunch.

 What he didn't expect was that Grandpa Shen's birthday will only be next month, and there is still a period of time, but Assistant Xiao Tang's brother came back more than ten days early... But he? Come back, Shen Yijin and the

 others His old classmates for many years should clean up the dust for him. And they, as Shen Yijin's... fiancé, were invited, and it seemed that they should also go.

 Jing Xun said that he had heard about this incident, and then asked Brother Tang about his current situation.

 There should also be a driver driving Xiao Tang. The two chatted on WeChat one after another. Jing Xun learned that the other party was on the way to the airport to pick up the plane. Hearing the excited voice of Assistant Tang's voice, he couldn't help but smiled. .

 Just then, his cell phone rang.

 Seeing the name displayed on it, Jing Xun didn't pick it up immediately, but was startled for a while.

 Because it shows... let alone him, even the original owner hasn't answered this call for a long time.

 ...

 Mr. Yan.

 This is the remark marked by the original owner to his biological father.

 "Hello?"

 "Xiao Xun." A mature male voice came from the other end of the phone, calling him that, and quickly asked, "How are you doing recently?" " I'm...  fine

 ."

All the numbers were copied directly to the new mobile phone, and the remarks of this number were naturally saved.

 In fact, Jing Xun never noticed that there was such a number in his address book.

 But this "Mr. Yan", if I remember correctly, the last time they contacted was when the original owner was just in college.

 That is three years ago.

 As the tragic little white flower in the book, the original owner's life experience is not particularly bloody, but it can be called tragic.