Chapter 53 Do you know who this is?

Start from the beginning

 Only occasionally, Shen Yijin still often goes to the Shen Group for meetings? Or to deal with some matters that require his presence.

 At this time, Jing Xun will obediently work in the office, waiting for him to come back.

 In rare cases, they?will?follow them to the Shen Group building.

 On the one hand it is not necessary.

 On the other hand it was pretty boring there.

 ... He went there once with his husband, Shen Yijin was too busy, he could only wait in the office and read a book the whole time.

 You can continue to visit, but Yiwei Technology only has seven floors.

 And the Shen Group's building has fifty or sixty floors!

 After all, it is a group company. The Shen family has been involved in the medical, education, real estate and entertainment industries over the years, so it is normal to have a large scale.

 But this also means that Jing Xun can't finish shopping.

 Mainly because of lack of interest.

 So Shen Yijin had a very important meeting that day? He wanted to go back to the company for the meeting, and Jing Xun didn't follow him, so he stayed in Iweli alone.

 He? He has adapted to Yiwei's environment. After having lunch with his husband at noon, Jing Xun was coaxed to sleep.

 When I woke up again, although Shen Yijin had already left, but just after waking up, I ate the latest small dessert that Secretary Mi found near the company, and paired it with a cup of freshly brewed black coffee. It started with the sweetness of the little cakes.

 energetic.

 Jing Xun specially took a photo of afternoon tea and sent it to Shen Yijin.

 Although I know that the other party should not have time to watch.

 After all, they often stick together, and the WeChat conversation between the two of them is still pitiful.

 But why are you posting on WeChat after seeing each other every day!

 Jing Xun quickly exited the chat interface between him and Shen Yijin, and opened the small group where he spent time with his seniors in the previous project.

 The project is over, but the small group is still there. And everyone chats in it every day.

 Jing Xun flipped through the chat history, and after a while, his phone rang, and it was Mr. who replied to him——

 [Mr.: Are you awake? ]

 [Jing Xun: Hmm. ]

 [Mr.: Okay]

 [Jing Xun: [Cats are cute.jpg]]

 [Mr.: Hmm]

 Jing Xun: ...

 Okay, the awkward chat is over.

 Jing Xun has long been used to the fact that Mr. Can't? post emojis.

 He? Looked at Shen Yijin's cell phone, and there was no emoticon package stored on it.

 In fact, he? He has never seen Shen Yijin chatting with anyone on WeChat.

 Mr.'s WeChat is also lively, it is occupied by all the assistant secretaries, all the supervisors and customers.

 It's just... According to Secretary Mi, no one dares to send an emoji to Mr. Shen while talking about work.