Chapter 52 Mr. Shen's Neck

Start from the beginning

 He tilted his head slightly, and his tone became calm: "What is Shengziwen?"  Jing Xun:

 "Is... a subject?  " ...A platform with many such subjects?"  Jing Xun didn't know what to say.  In fact, he has not read similar articles specifically, let alone that kind of website, so there is only so much knowledge, and perhaps what he said is not accurate, and there is still a bias in cognition.  But this is nothing? The point!  But Shen Yijin seemed to take it seriously, he slowly chewed what Jing Xun said just now, and didn't intend to just let go of this question.

 In the end, Mr. Villain, who was also quick-witted, unexpectedly extracted the complete information from these few words: "So what Xiao Xun means is, you can give birth?" Jing Xun: "..." "No, no,

 no

 It's..." Facing Shen Yijin's serious face, Jing Xun stuttered.

 "I? That's what I said... Uh, sir... I really can't have children."

 "Really?" Shen Yijin sighed, his appearance was still cold and serious, but his tone seemed to contain some regret.

 Jing Xun: ...?

 Jing Xun opened his mouth wide.

 It wasn't until a faint smile appeared on the corner of Shen Yijin's lips that he realized that the husband was teasing him again.

 He breathed a sigh of relief, and in the current posture of the two of them, he took the initiative to put his arms around Shen Yijin's waist, put his head on the broad shoulders of the husband weakly, and said: "Because I hate the second young master so much, I hate what he said. I can't help but hate him. Actually..." In fact, just

 now he could also say that the husband doesn't want to inherit the family business at all, in order to refute Zha Gong's old idea that if he wants to inherit the family business, he must pass on the family line, and let the other party know Take a look at his own superficiality.

 However, when the words were spoken, Jing Xun felt that he could not represent Shen Yijin to announce such a thing, so he changed his words and turned to the succession of the family.

 As for why? I am sure that the husband does not want to inherit the family business... because the future Yiwei will become the world's technology leader and the leading domestic company with a market value of hundreds of trillions.

 At that time, will you still care about the little property of the Shen family?

 After listening to his general explanation, Shen Yijin opened his mouth: "So Xiao Xun doesn't believe what Shen Bohan said, does he?" The two automatically turned into an embracing posture, and Jing Xun couldn't see Shen Yijin's face.

 He could feel the warmness of the husband's body, the vibrating chest and the gentle voice when the other party spoke, which made him completely forget Shen Yijin's cold and stern appearance just now .

 Jing Xun subconsciously touched his thin waistline again, nodded honestly, and said, "Of course."

 Shen Yijin asked again: "Xiao Xun doesn't like him either, right?"

 Jing Xun: "Yeah."

 The sharp chin tapped on Shen Yijin's shoulder, Jing Xun didn't know, he couldn't see In this place, the smile on Shen Yijin's Wannian Gujing Wubo's face stretched infinitely.

 The cloud sells and the rain arrives.

 It seems that the whole office has become sunny after rain.

 Although, Jing Xun who was hugged didn't feel much.

 ... From some unknown moment, what he could feel more was the broadness of the other party's embrace and the warmth of the skin.