Chapter 49 Mr. Shen's lover.

Start from the beginning

 He couldn't help looking at the two assistants beside Mr. Shen, but seeing that although these two also showed different degrees of surprise, they didn't show any worry or anxiety, so he was a little relieved.

 ...Maybe this little gentleman is the latest talent Mr. Shen has hired?

 It would be great if this could be returned to their laboratory! You must know that the year-end dividends are calculated based on the performance of the entire laboratory!

 The more I thought about it, the more thrilling it became. Their laboratory had never produced such a great achievement, and the supervisor's forehead was sweating from tension.

 But in the blink of an eye, the time actually passed only a moment before the extremely handsome young gentleman introduced himself: "My surname is Yan." "

 Mr. Yan."

 The supervisor called out politely, and immediately showed the majesty of the supervisor, "Stop surrounding here, Shi Zhibin, please write me a report quickly, including the preliminary preparations for building the model and the required manpower. Let me The sooner you can make this model, the faster you can seize the opportunity."

 "Okay." Shi Zhibin replied, and then looked at Mr. Yan beside him, wanting to ask if Mr. Yan also works here?

 I don't know if I can cooperate with this person...

 Fortunately, he doesn't have to worry about this kind of thing.

 The supervisor has already asked: "Mr. Yan is a new employee of the company? Are you interested in joining our laboratory so that we can implement this model together?" "

 This..." Xiao Tang and Jin Zheheng couldn't help but glance at each other. It's so smart, it's actually starting to poach people.

 "Mr. Yan, he is not..."

 Xiao Tang just wanted to stop it, but at this moment, the sensor glass door behind them was opened again.

 Everyone looked over subconsciously, and saw a tall figure walking in alone.

 "Hello, Mr. Shen."

 The people in the laboratory were all gathered around the door to look at the whiteboard. When they saw Shen Yijin coming in, nearly twenty people in total said hello to their president.

 "Mr. Shen, why are you here when you have time?" The supervisor was even more attentive, and at the same time he was very happy.

 As soon as their group made their achievements, Mr. Shen came.

 Such a good performance opportunity...

 Supervisor: "You came just in time, I just want to report to you, our group has built a brand new mining algorithm model." "Oh?" Shen Yijin walked into the

 laboratory After a pause, his eyes were as cold and sharp as usual, but his gaze swept around the room, and when he stopped for a while at a certain place, a smile suddenly appeared on his innocent peach blossom eyes.

 No trace of the smile.

 But it seems like spring returns to the earth.

 In an instant, the cold aura around Mr. Shen became much warmer.

 Thinking that the new idea made Boss Shen happy, the supervisor hurriedly pushed aside the crowd and said, "That's right, Boss Shen, come and take a look." But very few people noticed that Jing Xun behind the crowd gently

 Di blinked at Shen Yijin.

 The round and lively water eyes blinked twice quickly, which was regarded as a greeting.