Chapter 48 Pretty Boy

Start from the beginning

 In the silent elevator, everyone looked at their eyes, their noses and their hearts, and bowed their heads silently Ears perked up, listening to the gossip.

 Seeing them, Mr. Shen paused, as if he was thinking about something. Then he didn't say "yes" or "no", but turned to look at the young man beside him: "What do you think, Xiao Xun?" In the quiet elevator, Mr. Shen's unique deep voice sounded: "Are

 you Do you want to go to the meeting with me first, or should you turn around first?"

 Everyone: "..."

 Wait, what's the matter with Mr. Shen's extremely patient questioning tone? ?

 "Ding", the elevator went up all the way and stopped on the fifth floor, which was the floor where Shi Zhibin and the others were.

 Several people didn't dare to continue listening even if they wentssip, they bowed to Mr. Shen one after another, and then walked out of the elevator one after another.

 The elevator door was closed again, and several people looked at each other again, but they didn't dare to openly discuss the pretty boy who was by Mr. Shen's side.

 Inside the elevator, Jing Xun chose to go around with Xiao Tang's assistant without hesitation.

 Mainly because the husband said to have a meeting with him or something...he didn't want to.

 Today, Jing Xun has long since lost the thought of deliberately avoiding suspicion. Now he has a strong self-confidence that Mr. Villain will not cripple his legs no matter what.

 The main reason for not wanting to have a meeting together is that it feels unnecessary.

 Although he is interested in Yiwei's scientific research projects, Shen Yijin has too many things to do, such as operation and maintenance and various sales, Jing Xun is not interested and doesn't want to listen.

 Shen Yijin didn't object, but just said: "That's good."

 "Boss, don't worry." There was no one in the elevator, and Assistant Xiao Tang relaxed a little bit as a professional assistant, saying, "I will definitely accompany Mr. Yan." However, this time, he got them in exchange

 . The boss gave an inexplicable look.

 I can't say that feeling, anyway, it's chilly.

 It made Xiao Tang a little confused... Did he say something wrong?

 The elevator door opened again, and upon arriving at Shen Yijin's office floor, there were already some people and secretaries waiting at the door, each with a brochure in their hands, and after seeing Shen Yijin, they began to report on today's various tasks.

 Early in the morning, the entire floor was already in full swing.

 Seeing the gentleman who was instantly surrounded by assistants, various supervisors, and collaborators who came to the door in person, Jing Xun finally connected Shen Yijin in front of him with the CEO of Yiwei that he learned about from his research. together.

 ... This is really too late.

 Seeing Shen Yijin's tall back gradually distanced himself from him, Jing Xun suddenly felt a little mixed.

 That feeling made the difference that Shen Yijin, who was alone with him, was his Mr. Villain, but Shen Yijin in the crowd had become Mr. Shen, the richest man in Dragon City.

 The gentleman who was wearing a suit when he was with him was tall and ascetic and handsome.

 But in the company, the gentleman who also wears a formal suit becomes a high-ranking and unreachable superior.