Chapter 48 Pretty Boy

Comenzar desde el principio

 moved at the door, he even thoughtfully said, "Let's go together." "..." During work hours, the other elevator only went up to the sixth floor. time to come down.  The main reason is that there are only three people in the elevator now, and since Boss Shen has already spoken, it feels a little weird that they don't go in together.  Shi Zhibin and his colleagues had to follow them into the elevator.  After entering the elevator, they all discovered by coincidence... Beside Mr. Shen, besides Assistant Xiao Tang, there was also a boy with a pretty face.  The boy had short, black hair that fell to the ears at a moderate length, making him look very cute.  Round apricot eyes, handsome and straight nose bridge, bright red lips with a natural smile, and just the right tear mole at the corner of the eye, it looks like a complete and beautiful oil painting, and the outline of the facial features could not be more perfect.

 In addition, the boy in the white shirt was tall and thin, with drooping brows and restrained eyes, with no expression on his face, making him feel a little low-key.

 However, the mental outlook is very good.

 ...

 is too beautiful, but also lacks sharpness.

 It can be said that very few people can combine this stunning beauty and warmth like water, but this boy did it.

 Yiwei Technology has hundreds of employees, but because more than 80% of them are technology research and development personnel, and the turnover of personnel is small, they are basically familiar with each other.

 But they had never seen this young man before.

 So, who is this new face?

 When they greeted at the elevator door just now, they didn't notice because Mr. Shen was tall.

 But in fact, when the elevator door opened and Mr. Shen took a step earlier, someone had already noticed the extra boy.

 ——After the elevator door opened, under the condition that Xiao Tang's assistant had pressed the button to prevent the elevator door from closing, it turned out that Mr. Shen stretched out his hand to personally block the side of the elevator, and told the boy beside him to go first.

 And this boy was not polite to Mr. Shen, and walked into the elevator first... They had never seen such a situation.

 But the surprise was still in the young man's appearance.

 Because it was too stunning, the little details just now were magnified. Even though no one dared to speak out, everyone was shocked by the way they looked at each other—so this boy who is so beautiful is really shocked. Who is it? !

 Relatives, Mr. Shen's younger brother or something?

 It doesn't look like alas.

 It feels like a million miles away.

 That is the child of Mr. Shen's friend's family.

 But Mr. Shen is so strict and still a workaholic. Will he really bring irrelevant people to the company?

 ...

 The elevator continued to go up amid the eye contact of several people who were surprised and uncertain, and at this moment, he spoke to Assistant Xiao Tang who was beside him: "Mr. Shen, can I show Mr. Yan around later?" "...

 "

 Oh, it turns out that the young man's surname is Yan.

 But what about Mr. Yan... This young man must be younger than Assistant Xiao Tang, isn't this a bit too formal...