Chapter 46 No Unhappy

Zacznij od początku

 Jing Xun subconsciously looked at him beside him.

 At this moment, the sky outside became darker.

 Streetlights were lit throughout the airport, but little of the light from the outside penetrated into the cars. Even if there was, he couldn't see Shen Yijin's expression.

 Jing Xun tried to explain: "Because you were a scum just now... because your brother just now..."

 In fact, he was quite nervous just now.

 He thought that after Shen Bohan knew that he and Shen Yijin had met their parents, he would be able to fully realize that there was no possibility between them, and would never pester him again.

 But the reality is that Slag Gong is even more stubborn than he imagined.

 ——Not only did he not disappear on his own initiative, but he even came to find him!

 You know, Mister is always on the verge of blackening, waiting to be ignited.

 Zha Gong like this, is simply dancing on the grave!

 Moreover, it seems that just now Shen Bohan was completely deliberately sowing discord between him and his husband, pretending to be intimate with him for a while, saying "stop making trouble", calling "senior" one after another.

 Seeing that he didn't respond, he turned around and started attacking Shen Yijin, saying that it is impossible for the husband to like anyone, Barabara.

 ……joke.

 Mister just doesn't like anyone!

 Does this still apply to him?

 Jing Xun said that he had read Shen Yijin's psychological reports, and he should know much more about this than Slag Gong.

 But the main thing is that his relationship with Mr. Zha is not as shallow as Zha Gong thought - there is no need for love between him and Shen Yijin.

 That's fine for now.

 Jing Xun played with Shen Yijin's slender fingers indiscriminately, and after deliberating for a while, he said, "That's right, I'm worried that you guys will turn against each other." "Oh?" Shen Yijin still sat there motionless

 .

 However, he also raised a hand, embracing Jing Xun's shoulder in a natural motion, asking the young man to transfer the weight to him, so as to prevent the injured tailbone from being compressed.

 He said meaningfully: "Xiao Xun is worried about this?"

 Of course he is worried!

 Mainly because I am afraid that you will become black!

 Jing Xun really wanted to say that he didn't really care much when the slag Gong was roaring just now. At that moment, he was only paying attention to Shen Yijin, fearing that the husband would be enraged and take the road of destroying the slag Gong in one fell swoop.

 But at this time being held by the husband, leaning in his arms, listening to his steady and strong heartbeat, Jing Xun felt that he was too worried again.

 Obviously, Shen Yijin would not do the last lawless thing just because of such a trivial matter of being harassed by slag Gong.

 That would be great.

 Before, he had always been worried that his husband would fall ill when he knew that Slag Gong was still harassing him - it was natural to be angry at such a time, after all, they were both engaged to be married.