Chapter 43 Memorial Day

Start from the beginning

 Jing Xun only felt that, in addition to avoiding the affected area, the other party's entire body stuck to him from behind.

 It wasn't the kind of feeling like a gangrene, but his limbs were indeed under control, and under such circumstances, there was still a warm breath lingering around his affected area!

 ...What kind of posture is this?

 Jing Xun was stunned, he wanted to prop up his upper body to see what Shen Yijin was doing, but the arms controlled by his sides made him unable to exert any strength.

 And, with the fiery breath spraying on the skin behind him, every pore wished to curl up automatically, the muscles of Jing Xun's whole body were tense, and he didn't even dare to move.

 ...that position...is really...

 unspeakable.

 What the hell are you looking at, Mr.

 "Sir..."

 Jing Xun had no choice but to call out.

 But just opening his mouth, he felt that he had been bitten.

 The tone of the cry changed instantly, and Jing Xun changed it to "ah woo", and his whole skin instantly turned red.

 Shen Yijin's breath lingered on the area below the affected area for a long time.

 It didn't hurt, but he could clearly feel the other person's presence... as if the blood in his body was flowing freely following the other person's movements, the itch exploded, and Jing Xun once again thought of himself like a fish on a chopping board in his dream.

 However, this time it is the real version.

 And he's about to turn into a grilled fish.

 The kind that bluntly steams itself dry and tenses up to dry mouth.

 "First, sir?" He didn't understand what Shen Yijin was doing, and he couldn't move, so he could only call hoarsely with a voice that was almost suppressed in his throat.

 But Shen Yijin didn't answer.

 Jing Xun struggled to turn back, but failed.

 Until the other party finally left the place that made him extremely ashamed, Jing Xun couldn't help sobbing again.

 —Maybe it was inconvenient for him to sip because he was still wearing a shirt, so Shen Yijin went all the way up, and finally sucked hard on his neck.

 One time was not enough, he switched to the other side, nibbling there intently.

 It's over.

 Jing Xun is already very sure that with his physique, he will have another strawberry tomorrow morning.

 Woohoo.

 This situation is actually very abnormal, and the husband usually does not answer his words.

 Besides, a person like Shen Yijin who is "old-fashioned" and respectful, and who has no desire at all, would not suddenly...bite him like a kiss.

 Unless it's really biting.

 ...

 It seems that the husband is really angry.

 This also proves from the side that I was bitten yesterday because of some reason that made my husband angry... Jing Xun, who has turned into a big shrimp and can't wait to get in through the crack of the bed, has to think wildly to distract his attention.