Chapter 41 Show affection?

Comincia dall'inizio

 Without a very strict eye, they had already left without following the process.

 Well, the first step is not the process.

 But this cannot be said.

 I said I was afraid of being questioned more.

 Fortunately, grandpa didn't ask him how he and Shen Yijin met, otherwise it would be really...

 "Hahahaha." Grandpa Shen let out a heartier laugh, "Xiao Xun is good, he knows how to protect Ah Jin."

 Jing Xun instantly bowed his head: "..."

 It's not considered a guardian either.

 He was just telling the truth...

 Mr. Shen said again: "In my opinion, there is no need for an engagement. It happens to be my birthday next month, and relatives and friends will come. It's fine to talk about it when the time comes. The wedding should be held in advance." Preparations, you have to prepare well. Do you know, Ah Jin?"

 Shen Yijin didn't have any objection to preparing the wedding in advance, but he still said: "I'm afraid it's inappropriate to mention our matter on Grandpa's birthday.

 " When I am old, I like this kind of double happiness to be lively."

 When he said this, others could no longer object.

 After sitting for a while, Mr. Shen expressed that he was tired and wanted to go back to the house to rest, and asked Shen Yijin to take Jing Xun around.

 Grandpa had the habit of taking a nap in recent years, Shen Yijin didn't bother him anymore, and left the compound with Jing Xun immediately.

 In the courtyard, Mr. Shen looked at the direction they left, and asked the man named Ah Rong: "Do you think Ah Jin has changed a lot this time?" "Ah?" Ah Rong wanted to say yes, isn't Master  Jin

 still

Sitting there imposingly, without saying a word easily, is it completely unclear what you are thinking?  But seeing the smile on the old man's face, Ah Rong knew that he couldn't say this, so he said along the way: "Master Jin is still a young man after all, and he will naturally be in a

 cheerful mood when he is nourished by feelings."

Nodding in relief: "That's good."

 "But..." Ah Rong said again: "That Mr. Yan, doesn't he feel that he is not suitable for the young master?..."

 Facing Mr. Shen's suddenly sharp eyes, Ah Rong couldn't help shrinking his neck.

 Obviously, the old man didn't like to hear these words, so he quickly explained: "I mean, that kid is so good-looking, sweet-talking and can talk, I'm worried that Master Jin will be cheated...Master, you know, Master Jin is upright, I haven't talked about any friends before..."

 "You don't have to worry about this."

 Mr. Shen said, and walked into the house with his hands behind his back: "Ah Jin told me about that child, and besides, I trust Ah Jin Look at people's eyes."

 Ah Rong naturally supported the old man to walk in, and replied: "Yes, yes, yes."

 Probably thinking of something sad, Mr. Shen became sad again: "Ashin looks at people, and he is destined to be a hundred times better than his foolish father." A Rong: "Yes...ah no, old man, don't think too much, old

 saying Didn't you say that children and grandchildren have their own blessings."

 The old man shook his head sadly, obviously he didn't want to mention the past, and went back to his room to rest.