Chapter 12

No one's POV

Mahathi was pushed into the cell where the rest of them were.

"Mahathi, are you alright?!" Kyoya rushed to her and hugged her concerned.

"Yeah brother, I'm fine." She smiled at him as he pulled away to get a better look at her.

"What did that man say to you? And where's Ryuga?" Gingka queried.

She glanced at everyone as they were intently looking at her, waiting for her to answer the questions.

She racked her mind and weighted the consequences, wondering if she should tell them about it or not.

"What happened, Mahathi?" Madoka questioned as her voice was laced with concerned.

Mahathi attempted to smile at her and replied "N-Nothing.." but her voice broke due to how anxious she was feeling.

"Is everything okay?" Kyoya asked her, clearly worried about her.

"Brother.. if I ask you for a favour, will you do it?" She queried.

"Favour? That's not something my sister needs to ask from me. Just tell me whatever you want me to do and I'll do it!" Kyoya told her and she smiled at him.

"Then.. I have a plan to get out of here, but after that, will you please help Ryuga?" She uttered.

"Help him with what?" Gingka asked confused.

"He went to battle Dominic all alone!" She told them, feeling guilty that she left him there alone.

"Don't worry about it! He's really awesome and can take care of himself well!" Yu chimed confidently.

Mahathi nodded with a small smile at what Yu told her.

"Then, what's your plan to get out of here?" Benkei asked.

She glanced around to make sure that no guard was around when she explained her plan to the others.

"Sounds great! I'm gonna have soo much fun with them!" Yu said with excitement.

"You're really smart." Gingka praised her impressed by her plan.

"But be careful guys, you all have already damaged your beyblades a bit, while trying to destroy the walls of the cell to escape from here." Madoka reminded them.

Gingka looked at his Pegasus and clutched it in his hands lightly, with a determined smile as he said "Hold on Ryuga, we are coming to land you a hand soon enough."

Mahathi looked at them all with a satisfied smile as Kyoya noticed something and gave her a troubled look while asking "Where's your beyblade, Mahathi?"

Mahathi hesitated for a few moments as she decided if she should tell him about it or come up with an excuse.

In the end, she let out a sigh and spoke up "Brother.. it's with Ryuga."

"What? Why?" He asked, clearly looking angry with what he just heard.

"There's something that I need to tell you.." she told them all, getting everyone's attention as they all waited her to elaborate the situation well.

She told them everything about how they have been getting targetted by this man from the very beginning, how Yuta was also associated with him. From Ryuga being rescued by Dominic to his evil plans of getting his hands over the power of the four elemental dragon bitbeasts, she explained everything to them.

"So, you're saying that Ryuga has been trying to protect us all this time while facing that man alone?!" Gingka exclaimed surprised.

"I knew it! Only Ryuga can do something like this!" Yu chimed in.

"We need to help him after getting out of here." Gingka said determined.

"Let's get started with the plan then." Madoka said and everyone agreed.

After some time, a guard came to check the cell but he found a person missing.

"Hey, where's that kid?" The guard questioned as the another one joined him from behind.

"You think you could stop him here?" Mahathi said with a shrug "He escaped offcourse."

"Hurry up, open the cell and check it! He can't just disappear from here!" The other guard said as they unlocked the cell and one of them entered in it to check.

"Don't bother, you won't find him here." Kyoya said, leaning against the wall.

As moments passed and the guards still couldn't find the last person there, the panic rose inside them as fear gripped their bodies.

"What do we do now?" The guard asked the other one.

"The boss will be furious!" Another exclaimed worried.

On the other side, Ryuga followed Dominic to a room with various machines and computers with a cunning smile on Dominic's face.

Ryuga scanned the room for any sign of trouble but couldn't spot anything.

"What's here?" Ryuga questioned him in a bored manner as Dominic's smile only widened.

"It's the place where you can have your beyblade upgraded and unleash your bitbeast's full power with the help of my machine." He explained.

"Is that so?" Ryuga gave a neglecting response.

"It will even heighten your control over the bitbeasts." He added another reason.

"Oh?" Ryuga responded, still sounding uninterested.

This annoyed Dominic to some degree as he added "And if you want to join in with me, you need to use it too. It will allow us to gain control on all the four bitbeasts that we'll install in this machine."

"With this, we both will gain complete control over the powers of these all bitbeasts so in case if one of us is not here, the other can easily control them." He stated.

"Before that, launch both the blades on that platform so the machines can gather the data on them and it'll be easy to gain control." He told Ryuga.

Ryuga stood there for some time, as if considering the possibilities as he scanned the surroundings again, more thoroughly.

"Got it." He muttered as he spotted a device at the corner of the left wall. The device was specifically designed to capture the bitbeasts, instead of gathering their data.

"So that's how it is huh." Ryuga whispered to himself.

"And what if I deny?" He asked, leaning carelessly on a wall.

"Then I'll consider that you're planning to betray me and I'll get you captured, while taking both the bitbeasts from you anyways." Dominic laughed evilly.

Ryuga pulled away from the wall while letting out an amused chuckle "Interesting." He muttered as he pulled out his launcher and launched both of the beyblades on the elevated platform in front of him.

The blades landed on the platform, spinning stably as the device that was fixed on the nearby left wall got activated.

Looking at this, Dominic smirked victoriously as he announced "You're gonna regret your choice, Ryuga."