Introduction

Mahathi Tategami..

Mahathi Tategami is the female protagonist of the story

Mahathi Tategami is the female protagonist of the story. She is the sister of Kyoya Tategami. She has beautiful blue eyes and brown hairs tied in ponytail till her waist.

She wears sleeveless top, black shorts, black jacket and black boots.

She is cheerful, kind and helpful but can be savage as well.

She is a powerful blader with her partner, Dragoon, a wind Dragon.

She is shy for new people but is bubbly and childish with the one close to her.

She gets easily furious and can snap at anyone out of anger but regrets immediately.

She is one of the two special legendary bladers.

She often finds herself fighting with the Dragon Emperor and pissing him off. She enjoys his company but still she can't help but fight with him.

Ryuga Kishatu..

Ryuga is the male protagonist of the story

Ryuga is the male protagonist of the story. He has stolen many people's hearts with his style and looks already, so I don't think I will write anything about it.. or this chapter might get too long.

His nature is known to us very well. He is rude and mean to everyone but still deep down, lies a kind hearted and helpful Ryuga.

He is really powerful with his partner Destructor L-Drago. He is the another special legendary blader.

He is impressed with the capability of Mahathi but his ego and attitude is still so huge for him that he can't help but fight with her.

So, will Dragon Emperor be able to sort out his feelings for Mahathi?

Kyoya Tategami..

Kyoya is the same as the series. His nature is reserved but still he cares for his friends and family. He is so protective for his sister.

He loves her more than anything or anyone. He is an ideal brother anyone can ask for.

As you guys would be aware of, he is an amazing blader as well. He dislikes Ryuga for mostly being found with his sister.

______________________________________

There will be other metal series characters as well like Gingka, Yu, Tsubasa, Benkei, Madoka, Masamune and all.

The story plot will be after the event of Nemesis.

I hope you will enjoy the love hate relationship of Ryuga and Mahathi.

They are made for each other and are destined to be together but will they realise this?

Their beys, L-Drago and Dragoon are soulmates and so are they but, hate has power of destruction and their bond can be ruined if they didn't realise their love for each other.

Author's note - Hey guys..

It's a Ryuga x reader.. and the OC and plot is of my cute sis.. dragonemperesmahathi

Please let us know about your views on this book..

And yeah.. there's another chapter as well.. so don't leave before checking out the main story..