Chapter 8

It was Gingka! Why is he here?

"Nothing's wrong. You asked me for picnic and I came. Now, it's over so we can go our different ways." I told him.

"But it's nice to have you around. Why don't you stay with us?" He asked expectantly.

....why would he want something like that? He surely is a strange guy..

I shook my head to come out of my thoughts and replied in an irritated tone "Will you just quit annoying me? I can't bear you guys a moment more."

Before he could say something else, I stood up from the branch and left from there, disappearing in the forest.

After making sure that I am far enough from them, I sighed.

Now, I need to deal with that guy before he starts any more trouble.

I will just have to get L-Drago's dark power back. It was due to the negative emotions right? I'm a walking mine of them, so there won't be much problem right?

"You know, I found a cave at the end of the forest. Will you come with me to explore it?" A passer-by was talking with another one.

"Don't! I have heard that there is dark energy in that cave, that was sealed by the elders of the village." The another one said "The person who went in there, went crazy."

Now that was something worth listening to. A cave full of dark energy? Seems like that cave will be having a visitor soon enough.

I immediately started walking towards the way to the cave.

After sometime, I was standing outside the cave. There was a rock blocking the entrance. I smirked. This is not enough to stop me from entering.

I took out L-Drago and launched it at that rock, breaking it into several small pieces.

I smirked and entered the cave.

For somedays, I completely engaged myself in training.

Mahathi 's POV

It's been some days since we returned from picnic.. but still.. I can't help but think about that brain lose guy..

After that attack, he disappeared from there without anyone's notice.

I thought that I wanted to know about the situation because it had included us in everything..

So, when he left from there, even after my curiosity, I thought that everything will be fine, everything will be perfect since the trouble himself has left us..

But... I just can't stop thinking about him.. earlier.. I wanted to protect my brother and his friends from everything and wanted that guy to leave so that they will be safe from whatever danger that was following him...

But I feel so damn restless now... I feel like something really dangerous is about to happen... All I can think about is that guy... I always find myself worrying that how is he.. where is he.. he is not in any trouble right...

I don't want to think about him.. but I often find myself worrying about him... Arghh!!! Why am I thinking about that brain lose??!

...

...those people had guns.. what if they attack him again..? He will be fine right..?

"Mahathi, dinner is rea-" I looked at my brother startled. He looked concerned as he rushed to me and asked worried "What's wrong? Are you okay?"

Huh? Why is he asking me that?

"Everything's fine, brother. Why are you asking that?" I enquired confused.