Chapter 38 Sir, I seem to have been bitten...

Start from the beginning

 Jing Xun curled up his toes in embarrassment, and finally decided to pretend that he didn't hear anything.

 In order to further ease the embarrassment, he swam away a little bit, and then he turned on the bathtub massage button.

 ...That's right, such a large round bathtub is naturally a jacuzzi.

 The working principle of the massage mode he turned on is to continuously release a certain amount of water column from several parts at the bottom, corresponding to the acupuncture points of the human body, to achieve the purpose of massage.

 But at this moment, Jing Xun's clever little mind was thinking that as long as the massage switch is turned on, a lot of foam will be generated under the impact of the water flow, and the foam will stay on the water surface, so that the water surface will not be so transparent, and he will not be seen by Mr. There it is...

 the idea is perfect.

 But Jing Xun forgot to find a good point of strength in advance when paddling, so he was caught off guard and was blown away by the sudden rush of water.

 "Ah!"

 He screamed, like a drowning person, subconsciously wanting to struggle.

 But soon, he was surrounded by two strong arms, and he was fished out like a dumpling, and then put back into the pool very smoothly.

 ...

 In fact, the bathtub is not very deep at all. If Jing Xun was awake, he would quickly stabilize his body and pretend that nothing happened.

 But Jing Xun, who was drunk... can only say that his body and nerves are relatively sensitive, and he couldn't react in time when he was suddenly lifted, that's why he reacted so strongly.

 But with the fright just now, it made him sober up a lot.

 Afterwards, he quickly discovered... Mister's clothes were wet again by splashing water.

 Jing Xun felt a little embarrassed. He tried to use his own strength to stabilize his figure in the bathtub, and at the same time said, "Sorry, sir." The young man's body as white as jade appeared in an instant, and then disappeared in the water again

 .

 Shen Yijin lowered his eyes again, hiding the emotions in his eyes, and said, "It's okay."

 In the bathroom with rising temperature, water jets kept rushing out from the bottom, Jing Xun was finally able to coexist peacefully with those turbulent water jets.

 At the same time, there are turbulent splashes on the water, so there is no need to worry about being seen.

 But he was still being hugged tightly.

 The skin still in contact with the opponent's large hands and arms was scorching hot.

 He looked back at Shen Yijin, feeling even more embarrassed: "Sir, your clothes...wet, wet." "

 Yes."

 Shen Yijin responded in a low voice.

 Then there was a strange silence with only the sound of running water.

 No one spoke again.

 Jing Xun didn't know what Shen Yijin was thinking, he bit his lower lip lightly, his chaotic brain couldn't think of what to say, but felt that there was indeed something to say at this moment.

 He wanted to say why not wash them together.

 But then I suddenly remembered that the last time I was washing together was... that or something, I always felt that these were suggestive words, and every time I wanted to open my throat, my throat was tight, but I couldn't send out this kind of invitation.