Chapter 36 Yan Jingxun is Not the Person You Should Touch

Start from the beginning

 Eating charcoal grilled meat, everyone's face was somewhat flushed, and the seniors and sisters didn't take this little change of the juniors to heart.

 Until the meal was almost finished, everyone began to discuss where to go. In the next round, some people found that their elementary school students hadn't spoken for a long time, just sitting there giggling.

 "... Xun Xun?" The senior sister next to him called him, but Jing Xun didn't respond.

 The senior on the opposite side couldn't help stretching out his hand and shaking it in front of Jing Xun, Jing Xun fell to the side directly.

 ...

 Afterwards, everyone was in a hurry, and only then did they realize that the junior had already drunk too much!

 "Which of you poured alcohol on your junior?!" the grumpy senior asked directly.

 The senior opposite said: "No, how can I, I've been watching from the side."

 Senior sister Chu Qiao said: "Xun Xun probably only drank five or six cups, and there must not be a bottle."

 Everyone: "... "

 "What about that?" Everyone looked at each other.

 "Let's call." Someone suggested, "Should Xunxun live with her boyfriend, or ask his boyfriend to pick him up?" Everyone's expressions changed in unison, and someone immediately shook their heads and said, "How about that?

 " , or contact his family..."

 Fortunately, at this moment, Jing Xun, who was supported by everyone, raised his head again. Jing Xun didn't know when he lost consciousness, but? When he was in poor health before, he often had this feeling of losing control of his whole body, so he didn't panic.

 Reluctantly raising his head, Jing Xun heard someone calling him: "Xun Xun, are you okay?"

 In the blurred vision, the seniors and sisters turned into afterimages intertwined, and Jing Xun heard someone ask him again: " Xun Xun, do you want someone to pick you up, or where should we send you, Xun Xun?"

 Thinking of the previous agreement with his husband, Jing Xun asked: "Is this over here?"

 "It's over."

 "It's almost over."

 "Then... I'm going to call sir."

 "Sir?... what sir?"

 Then Jing Xun went into a drunken madness.

 The form of his drinking madness is also limited to looking for "sir" in his mouth, blindly emphasizing that only "sir" can be found, and no one else is allowed.

 Although Jing Xun drank too much and reacted slowly, his muddled head was still affected by those phone calls and original works of Zha Gong. Be more vigilant.

 He emphasized again: "I'm looking for Mr.... I'm looking for..."

 "I found it!" The senior sister who was holding Jing Xun's mobile phone next to him said, "There is really a phone with a note of 'Mr.', find it quickly Look, is it this person?"

 Jing Xun opened his eyes wide to look, can he see? There are two big characters "Mr" on the screen of the phone, but the number below can't be read clearly.

 He couldn't see clearly, so he was worried, so he said: "Mr.'s height is 1.91 meters, Mr.'s mobile phone number is 13xxxxx8888, and Mr.'s name is... Shen Yijin." "..." "

 ???

 "

 "!!!"

 The people who were listening attentively just now: