Chapter 36 Yan Jingxun is Not the Person You Should Touch

Începe de la început

 ,

 Having said so many words, Shen Bohan was stunned for a long time.

 He didn't look at the phone screen until the other party's voice fell, and it was hard to believe that this was what Yan Jingxun said.

 Yan Jingxun is very gentle and polite, never said any bad words, selfishness should be his limit.

 ...selfish and despicable?

 Is this what he thinks of himself?

 To be honest, although this is not a good word, compared with those scolding words, it is not painful to Shen Bohan.

 What really made him feel heartbroken was that Yan Jingxun had a weak personality before, submissive, and never said such a strong tone in front of him.

 But now, the senior who always let him go... even started to count his past actions in detail.

 The most heart-wrenching thing, of course, is that what Yan Jingxun said is correct.

 "...Listen to me, it's not like that."

 Shen Bohan tried to explain.

 In fact, he also knows that what he did was wrong... He will review himself every time afterwards, but he just doesn't want to admit it.

 Because he always felt that his seniors would tolerate him, even if he was a little more self-willed, Yan Jingxun would forgive him.

 Yan Jingxun loves him so much...

 But why, does the other party remember all the bad things he did?

 Shen Bohan suddenly felt confused.

 He couldn't help asking: "Then do you remember our happy times?"

 "Have you?" Yan Jingxun's voice on the other side of the phone became very cold, "I don't think when were we happy?" "Yan

 Jing Find!"

 These words successfully angered Shen Bohan, and his voice became fierce again.

 But he didn't expect that Yan Jingxun, who has always been introverted and doesn't like to express himself, rushed to him and said: "Look, what you like is that people listen to you, obey your orders, and please you all the time. But Likes are equal, and it's a pity, Second Young Master, I'm no longer Yan Jingxun."

 After speaking, the other party hung up the phone again.

 And no surprise, when Shen Bohan was still staring at the blind voice of "beep beep beep", his number was also blacklisted by the other party...

 Jing Xun was suddenly in a bad mood.

 Anyone being harassed by a scumbag like this wouldn't be in a good mood.

 Especially the other party is still like a ticking time bomb, he doesn't know when he will come back and go crazy.

 In fact, Jing Xun didn't bother to say those words just now, he always felt that he had to be decent and face.

 He always thought that other people, like him, could always review themselves.

 He has never said bad words and is too lazy to say them.

 Maybe it was because of the alcohol this time.

 That's why he wasted so much talking and talking so much.

 In a bad mood, Jing Xun had two extra glasses of wine when he went back.

 But after drinking two glasses of wine, apart from a little redness on his face, he still looked very normal, he spoke decently, spoke logically, had a smiling face, and was as polite and measured as ever.