"We need to recite some mantras, it's Urmila Ma'am's order sir. Sorry if we are disturbing you," Anuj explained calmly.

"Just make it fast and get out," Ansh said sitting on the chair.

"Sure sir," Anuj smiled.
"Please close your eyes," Anuj said after a minute.

Ansh groaned but did what he was told. He just wants to end this. His mother's superstitious nature has always been a problem for him.

Few seconds later he felt as if someone was tying him with a rope and opened his eyes immediately.

"What the hell! What are you doing? Open this, now!" Ansh said when he found they were tying him to the chair with a rope.

"It's a part of the ritual," Dev said ensuring that the knots were right enough.

"What bullshit! Untie me now, Momm," Ansh screamed.

Anuj immediately tied his mouth with a handkerchief. Ansh's voice came out muffeled.

"How dare you touch her!" Anuj said slapping him tightly.

Anuj and Dev slapped and punched him for sometimes until they saw blood coming out of his nose and corners of mouth. The smiled satisfactorily.

"We cannot leave him like this. What if someone sees him?" Dev said.

After thinking for sometines, the both dragged the chair to the bath room and closed the door from outside. Let him stay there for sometime.

By the time they returned, Teena was going to her room with Aaradhya and Tanu.

"All good?" Abhi asked them when they reached downstairs.

"Very good," they smiled.

***************

It was almost four in the evening. Only one hour was left for the wedding. Teena has changed her dress and was just waiting the hall to be a little less crowded so that she can leave.

Urmila has called Tanu and Aaradhya in her room. She wanted them to help her with her makeup. She was groom's mother. She needs to look pretty too.

Teena came out of the room making sure her hairs covered most of her face. She kept her gaze fixed in the ground and reached downstairs. There were many people coming in and going out of the main gate, last minute preparations were at full speed.

Teena saw a basket of flowers and took it. Anuj and Dev followed her immediately.

"Where are you taking these flowers?" the guard at the gate asked her. She had kept the basket in front of her face otherwise he would have known it was her by now.

"Panditji asked to exchange them," she answered.

"Yes, we are going to bring other flowers," Dev said immediately. The guard nodded and the three of them left.

They kept walking for sometimes until they were at a safe distance from the mansion.

Teena threw the basket and hugged Anuj as her life depends on him.

"I don't know how I would pay you all back" she said wiping her tears.

"You don't need to," Anuj smiled.

"Why are the others not coming out?" Teena asked.

"They would be here any minute," Dev said.

"Let's take you to Yuvraj's flat. That's the safest place for now," Anuj said.

"No. Let them all come first. I am only leaving when everyone is here," Feena said adamantly.

"Ok, lets just sit here till then," Anuj sighed.