Chapter 32 Wrinkle

Start from the beginning

 When Jing Xun proposed to go back to Shen's house just now, he was really frightened—he even thought that Shen would always fly into a rage, look at the young man with a pair of cold eyes, and ruthlessly drive the young man out of the house. car scene.

 Even if Mr. Shen had promised that the young man would take him back to Shen's house... But? The reminder is too anxious.

 The ambition is shining brightly, and it is not concealed in the slightest!

 But I usually look at young people who are sunny and motivated? They don't look like that kind of person...

 However, I didn't expect that the more frightening thing is yet to come.

 Mr. Shen actually... directly agreed? !

 Or the kind of agreement without the slightest doubt!

 ...

 Mr. Shen has never been with anyone around him, and it is extremely abnormal to pick up and drop off young people frequently during this period of time.

 But the current behavior can be described as absurd!

 And maybe Mr. Shen's attitude is too taken for granted? Of course, this makes the young man's strangeness even more...

 He still hasn't realized what kind of bold request he just made? ?

 Did he not worry about Boss Shen's disgust at all?

 Under such circumstances, he dared to hug Mr. Shen's arm...?

 The uncle driver said that it is really unexpected that young people nowadays are so bold.

 And Jing Xun, whose thinking was far less complicated than that of Uncle Driver, and who had never coveted the property of Shen's family or Shen Yijin's status, only realized later that what he said just now seemed a bit inappropriate.

 But it wasn't like what the driver uncle thought, he was worried that what he said just now? Going back to Shen's house would offend Shen Yijin.

 ——Although Shen Yijin and Shen Yijin didn't know each other very well, Jing Xun knew that from the day he proposed marriage, Shen Yijin had never worried about his clinging to the Shen family... a

 word The gentlemen of Jiuding all tacitly agreed that they will soon be...legal husband and wife, so why would he not be allowed to bring up the matter of going back to the Shen family.

 What Jing Xun felt was inappropriate was that what he said just now sounded

 too much like a little daughter-in-law who couldn't wait to enter the Shen family!

 However, he was too late.

 When he realized all of this, both hands were already wrapped around Shen Yijin's arm... like a koala, the kind that was extremely close.

 Suddenly realizing something was wrong, Jing Xun froze.

 Because it was so close, it naturally attracted the attention of the people around him. Shen Yijin couldn't help but look down at him: "What?" Jing Xun raised a hand to cover

 his mouth, his eyes were rather horrified. Look at Shen Yijin.

 When he just mentioned that he wanted to go back to Shen's house with his husband earlier, he really didn't consider this point at all. After all, he really just wanted to show Zha Gong an early look at his boyfriend.

 Zha Gong didn't usually go to school very often, and he might not be noticed by Zha Gong in time if he showed his affection at school, but he would definitely do it when he returned to Shen's house.