Chapter 29 Newlyweds

Start from the beginning

 Okay." Jing Xun had no objection, and got back under the quilt again.

 The two of them almost lay down together.

 After lying down, Jing Xun remembered a problem... During the rehearsal just now, he planned to sleep next to the bed tonight, but he ignored it just now, and now his lying position seems to be closer to the middle of the bed.

 So would it be too deliberate to roll over now? Too inappropriate?

 Jing Xun who was lying there did not dare to move.

 Shen Yijin said: "Turn off the light."

 Jing Xun: "...Okay."

 The wall lamps on both sides of the bed were not turned on. Jing Xun felt that it was not bright enough to hurt his eyes when reading, so the headlight in the room was just turned on.

 But no matter which light it is, as long as the intelligent system in the house receives the command, it can be turned off at the same time.

 The room was quickly plunged into darkness.

 Thick curtains covered all the moonlight, just after turning off the lights, Jing Xun couldn't even see the silhouette of Mr.

 He didn't dare to look.

 He could only know by feeling that Shen Yijin was lying flat.

 Just not far from me.

 "Sir..."

 "Huh?"

 After thinking for a while, Jing Xun still said: "Well, I might not be honest when I sleep at night..."

 Shen Yijin: "Yes."

 Jing Xun: "If I accidentally bump into you ?, will it wake you up?"

 Shen Yijin: "It doesn't matter."

 Jing Xun said: "Then you have to prepare yourself."

 "Jing Xun." Shen Yijin called him suddenly, and then Just propped up the upper body.

 In the dark, Jing Xun saw a silhouette approaching him, he lay there motionless, his senses were infinitely magnified, until the warm breath gradually approached, until a big hand touched his hair. Then...

 Jing Xun subconsciously held his breath.

 ——A kiss like a touch of water.

 It is also wrapped in the faint special fragrance of the husband, and it is easy to leave when touched.

 Shen Yijin's hoarse voice resounded in the dark night, like a melodious cello.

 He said: "Good night, Xiao Xun."

 Jing Xun's ears turned red again when he was touched by the voice, but the surroundings were dark, and he was not afraid of being seen.

 So he could still calmly say: "Good night, Mr...."

 Afterwards, Shen Yijin changed to lying on his side.

 Eyes adapted to the darkness, Jing Xun could see the broad outline of the other party's back.

 But there is no doubt that after Mr. lies on his side, the occupied area becomes much smaller—a tall person has unusually wide shoulders.

 After the other party lay on his side, the distance between them was opened.

 This relieved Jing Xun's psychological burden, and he tried to close his eyes and fall asleep.

 The room was quiet, without any sound.