Chapter 29 Newlyweds

Start from the beginning

 And the fingers of both of them are undoubtedly slender and straight. I can’t tell which one is straighter and the overall effect is more slender. I can only see the rings of the same style on the two ring fingers. I don’t know what it is. It is made of material, but it is low-key and bright.

 Thinking of this, Jing Xun couldn't help laughing.

 When he laughed, the tear moles under the corners of his eyes became more obvious.

 Jing Xun unabashedly faced Shen Yijin with his exquisite face, and when he raised his head, he bumped into the deep eyebrows of the other party, and was suddenly attracted by the other party's expression.

 Shen Yijin stared straight at him as if the sky was sunny and rainy. I don't know if it was because he was also used to Jing Xun's existence. On this night when only the two of us were alone, those pair of pale peach eyes were a little bit different than usual. A little more temperature.

 If I have to say it, maybe the curvature of those eyes has changed slightly.

 The usual Shen Yijin can't laugh? His expressionless face will show that his eyes are slightly narrow and long, his brows are deep and dignified, and his peach blossom eyes are as cold as ice, without any emotion.

 But now, it may be an illusion...Jing Xun felt that the other party's eyes were slightly curved, and the corners of the eyes and brows were slightly developing in the direction of joy...Mr. was looking at the rings on their hands

 .

 Seemingly satisfied with the ring, Shen Yijin even took the time to look carefully at the two rings put together, and then suddenly saw Jing Xun smiling warmly at him.

 The drooping eyelashes covered all the emotions in his eyes, Shen Yijin's voice was slightly hoarse, his breathing became a little heavier, and he even spoke a little faster than usual: "After a while, Xiao Xun is willing to join me Do you want to go back to Shen’s house?”

 “…”

 Jing Xun: “Going back to Shen’s house to see you? Family?”

 Shen Yijin said: “Yes.” Jing Xun

 : “…”

 Shen Yijin sat down on his knees Beside the bed, he looked at Jing Xun more closely, and said, "It doesn't matter to others, it's just my grandpa, he wants to see you before getting married?" Jing Xun was even more surprised: "...Mister's grandpa

 ?? "

 Actually, if Shen Yijin meant to meet his grandfather and talk about marriage together, maybe Jing Xun wouldn't be so surprised.

 But... seeing a grandfather before getting married...

 He couldn't help asking: "Sir's grandfather has already agreed to our... marriage?"

 Unexpectedly, what he got in exchange was Shen Yijin's puzzlement: "I Why doesn't grandpa agree to get married?"

 Jing Xun: "..."

 Ah.

 This...

 seems to be... also, there is a certain reason?

 Since they agreed to get engaged at the beginning, it is also a must for the fiancé to go back to see the parents.

 Although Jing Xun was a little nervous, he did not reject Shen Yijin's proposal.

 The itinerary to return to Shen's house was officially finalized, and the topic came to an end. Shen Yijin looked at the time and said, "It's late, go to sleep." "